paypal printing

Hi Everyone! I am trying to print out the shipping labels and unable to do it. I get the screen saying : the connection was interrupted and try again. I tried again several times, the label did not appear, then it said that you exceeded the number of re-print the label options. I lost several labels. Has anyone ever get the money back for cancelled labels from Canada Post? How do you do it? Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

paypal printing

Hi.

I am having the same problems today. You can click on the Void Label button, however you will not see a refund for 15 to 30 days.

Seems sort of crazy to me.;

Sincerely,

Ruth

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

Thanks a lot. It is very disappointing.I had to hit void for two labels, did not have any choice. I wonder if they just refund in a month. I never had this issue before.

Both labels are for International shipping to Greece, losing a lot of money on it.

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

I have the same problem. Just called Paypal again, not much help. I was told to void the label and try again, still didn't print and charged again. I sure hope we get the refunds!

Does anyone know if you have to contact Canada Post, or is the refund automatic?

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

Hi same problem here also , this has never happened before.

had to void 2 labels so far Robot Sad

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

I think everyone should stop trying to print labels until we get word on this issue being fixed.

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

See this string as well, same problem but getting worse today for some reason:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/More-Paypal-label-problems-when-will-this-end/m-p/156295#...

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

What Steve says. I run into a label problem, I immediately quit and come back HOURS later. Why should I create more work for myself by trying to force something that will not work.

Refund on labels is automatic, after the wait. Why the wait? To ensure that folks are not printing labels, using them, then voiding them for refund.
Photobucket
Message 8 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

@mr.elmwood wrote:
What Steve says. I run into a label problem, I immediately quit and come back HOURS later. Why should I create more work for myself by trying to force something that will not work.

Refund on labels is automatic, after the wait. Why the wait? To ensure that folks are not printing labels, using them, then voiding them for refund.

I'd prefer though not to wait past when the post office closes today Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

Do like the Americans do, print the labels and mail next Monday. Besides labels mean nothing.

When I was living up in Churchill, along comes the Easter long weekend. Print a label the Thursday at 5:01: "Are you mailing this today?" Paypal shipping asks. Sure I am, oh wait. They are closed:

Thursday eve
all day Friday
all day Sat
all day Sun
All day Monday
open Tuesday
Plane leaves at 6:30 PM Tuesday.

THAT was one day handling.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

I hear ya Smiley Wink

But I'd still like to print my labels....Going on 5hrs of this issue for me...

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

paypal printing

Thanks Pierre, I wondered if the problem was just from Canada, but it seems not. The second time I called Paypal the rep said she had no idea if the problem was solved. I asked how I would get my payments refunded and she said I had to call Canada Post.

I called CP and they said "no, Paypal has to do the refund".

Called Paypal again,they said that was correct. I asked how we would know when the problem was solved and was told to just keep trying. I told her I didn't want to keep voiding labels, so she said I could  call Paypal and ask. I told her the previous rep said she had no idea if it was solved-no reply.

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

Brilliant answer from CS...."keep trying"........

Would be nice if someone from eBay could come in and help with this and keep up informed.

Waiting and waiting and waiting..........

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

stamps awlays work,  just dropped a bunch in the mail

Message 15 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

Stamps? Has Pierre ever bought a label?
Photobucket
Message 16 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

@toby**bleep**zu wrote:

stamps awlays work,  just dropped a bunch in the mail

Stamps on 50 Light Packet USA's?

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

Sure why not

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

@toby**bleep**zu wrote:

Sure why not

Not really practical considering all the forms I'd have to fill out....

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

paypal printing

i just kept trying to "repint label" and eventually it works. maybe after 2 or 3 tries. I use firefox
Message 20 of 26
latest reply