the buyer does not want to to receive the second parcel, and open not received item case

rlyxx
Community Member

HELP,PLEASE ! I sent two parcels with tracking number to the buyer from America  . One he received. The second parcel, he does not get. On the web-site of USPS.COM is written twice: // Notice Left // with number of the same post office, where he received the first parcel.
In my Listing specified 16-23 business days for international delivery. It's only 11 business days of payment now.  Yesterday Buyer opened Not received item case. I informed him the details about the status of his parcel. He does not answer on my letter . I wrote the information from USPS.COM in the section of opened case. Explain me, please ,what it means //  Notice Left  // ??  Help, please , what else to do ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

the buyer does not want to to receive the second parcel, and open not received item case

It means the postman left a form with Notice that the buyer can pick up his parcel at the Post Office and it gives the address and hours of the Post Office.

You did the right thing. Give him the Delivery Confirmation number and tell him to look at usps.com for information.

Now the buyer must go to the Post Office and pick up the parcel.Then he can end his Dispute and leave you positive feedback.

If he does not, the parcel will (eventually) come back to you. When it does, you should refund the buyer, but do not do so before you have the parcel back.

In either case, because you can show that the Post Office has at least attempted delivery, you cannot lose the dispute.

Do you need help composing a response to his Dispute, since English is not your first language? We are willing to help.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

It means the postman left a form with Notice that the buyer can pick up his parcel at the Post Office and it gives the address and hours of the Post Office.

You did the right thing. Give him the Delivery Confirmation number and tell him to look at usps.com for information.

Now the buyer must go to the Post Office and pick up the parcel.Then he can end his Dispute and leave you positive feedback.

If he does not, the parcel will (eventually) come back to you. When it does, you should refund the buyer, but do not do so before you have the parcel back.

In either case, because you can show that the Post Office has at least attempted delivery, you cannot lose the dispute.

Do you need help composing a response to his Dispute, since English is not your first language? We are willing to help.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply