this person rip me off big time

I buy a paid of sunglasses with a cam from  back in september and this item was brand new and when i got it it was broke already so I contact him he took me 21 messega back and forth with him to get him to send me a new pair he try to save time by answering my message with the same answer all the time to save time and was telling me to not leave bad feed back from this problem cause he was gone a fix the problem garantie so after 1 month of email he told me that he sent my item by mail with no tracking so anyway after 45 days i contact him again to tell him that i did not receive my item and he garanty me again it was sent but when I ask him when he sent it he give me a diferent date then before when he told me it was sent .so again he told me to not leave bad feed back from him cause it was sent and I should get it soon but again it was lies.cause its been now 5 month and I never receive it.he fraud me and I whant something to happen cause ebay are telling me its to larte to fill a complaint but i did not make any complaint before because he was so tryng to concience me that he did sent them and sometime it can take up to 2 month before i receive it.I still have all conversation save from him.he lie to me to save time so i cannot make any complaint andnow he is ignoring me so if nothing can be done i im starting a law suit on him.I dont care of the item is not to expensive ,its about respect and to make sure he doens't do that to anyone else cause i im not the first one I heard about him hes so good at speaking up to convience you he did maill it but it was not true he only try to save time so I cannot make complaint about him.this is not right and it have to stop this is fraud so Im asking you (ebay if you can do something about it are do I have to contact a lawwyer and started a law suit.like I sdaid its not about money its about respect and loyalty and i have alots of money I dont minde using some for a law suit its will make him stop doing this to other buyer.what he does its fraud and i have a witness same thing happen to him the exacly same story but diferent item so he need to be stop frauding people.Ipost the item im tal;king about

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: this person rip me off big time

hey how can i open a c ase when it  take 60 days to delevry  heyyy

Message 21 of 34
latest reply

ill send you the holl conversation between him and me and will see what you have to say after...and i been ordering from china alots and it take 2 months all the time even 67 days to get the product so how im i supose to make a complaint when the dead line is 45 days hey mr?????

Message 22 of 34
latest reply

You always open it before 45 days. That is the limit. No item, open the case. Those are the rules.
Photobucket
Message 23 of 34
latest reply

ill writh the way i whant ok.............

Message 24 of 34
latest reply

well yeah now i know but why would i open a case when i know it take 60 days to receive it ??it give a bad name to the person for nothing ..i order jewelly from china all the time and it take minimum 55 day to 65 days and i always receive my stuff with her so if i do what you say i would have to fill a complaint all the time

Message 25 of 34
latest reply

i have a seconde account on my wife and we order from china all the time twice a month and it take at lease 55 days minimu so i cant fill a complaint all the time...the seller need to be honnest thats all

Message 26 of 34
latest reply

he is still screwing with me after he told me back in feb that he sent them back and now on the 16 of march he tell me that he refund me alf of what i paid soooo he did not sent them again hes a ripeoff thats all

Message 27 of 34
latest reply

oh and idid not receive the refund like he said im gone a put togheter all the conversation back from september till today and you gone a see hes tryng to play with me to save time and so i cant do anything so seller like this should be ban im not the first one ither one more person told the same and i saw another conversation like this im far to be the first one...so im tryng to make sure it doenst happen again to anyone this is fraud

Message 28 of 34
latest reply

Ray,you keep saying you did everything right and still got screwed but do not admit you biggest mistake in your 22 posts,now repeat after me: my biggest mistake was not opening a claim (SNAD ) with ebay after 40 days to get my money refunded.that was ,is and will be the right thing to do .
Message 29 of 34
latest reply

@raybois1978 wrote:

well yeah now i know but why would i open a case when i know it take 60 days to receive it ??it give a bad name to the person for nothing ..i order jewelly from china all the time and it take minimum 55 day to 65 days and i always receive my stuff with her so if i do what you say i would have to fill a complaint all the time

open the claim at or near 45 days. 43 to be safe. Keep the claim open. It will stay open 21 days. If nothing happens it closes automatically. If it closes automatically then you get your refund. 

If you get the item during that 20 days, then close the dispute. If it still hasn't arrived then escalate the dispute to a claim. At that point paypal will take 1+ days and make a decision. 

That gives you 43+20+1=64 days. 

That's plenty enough time for the item to arrive. If it doesn't arrive by then, you either get your money back or don't put in a claim and hope the seller is honest. 

Message 30 of 34
latest reply

Froo, Pat, I took a couple of swings at this and got my fair share of S&A.

Best thing you can do is smile, nod, agree, tell them they got shafted and should sue.
Photobucket
Message 31 of 34
latest reply

Truth is, it would have been pointless to go to them with the 45 day rule because the item can take up to a month to arrive under normal circumstances.

Whcih will be ignored by Paypal if you Dispute .

If a seller takes Paypal, he effectively promises to get the purchase to the buyer within 45 days or to be subject to having the payment refunded to the buyer.

That is the rule the seller agreed to.

Message 32 of 34
latest reply

The problem here is newbie buyers refuse to read the ebay/paypal rules before using eBay.  If they did that they would know what they have to do if a problem arrises.  In this case it was the buyers fault for not reading the rules simple as that.  So the seller told you it would take 60 days to get to you, he should have used a faster shipping method.  All of us sellers know we can't use surface shipping to ship overseas it takes too long, your seller knew that too but chose to ignore that fact, and hope you the buyer would not open an "item not received" claim before the 45 day time limit. So as others have said, if your credit card company does not resolve this for you, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.  Chalk it up to lesson learned.

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

I have a strong suspicion that these Asian sellers who are persuading buyers to wait past 45 days are selling air.

Sell a dream.

Ship nothing.

Pacify the buyer with 'oh it takes a long time to arrive dear friend'.

Promise a replacement. 

Ship nothing.

Stop communicating after the 60 day feedback deadline.

Keep money.

Laugh at 愚蠢的外國人.

Message 34 of 34
latest reply