this person rip me off big time

I buy a paid of sunglasses with a cam from  back in september and this item was brand new and when i got it it was broke already so I contact him he took me 21 messega back and forth with him to get him to send me a new pair he try to save time by answering my message with the same answer all the time to save time and was telling me to not leave bad feed back from this problem cause he was gone a fix the problem garantie so after 1 month of email he told me that he sent my item by mail with no tracking so anyway after 45 days i contact him again to tell him that i did not receive my item and he garanty me again it was sent but when I ask him when he sent it he give me a diferent date then before when he told me it was sent .so again he told me to not leave bad feed back from him cause it was sent and I should get it soon but again it was lies.cause its been now 5 month and I never receive it.he fraud me and I whant something to happen cause ebay are telling me its to larte to fill a complaint but i did not make any complaint before because he was so tryng to concience me that he did sent them and sometime it can take up to 2 month before i receive it.I still have all conversation save from him.he lie to me to save time so i cannot make any complaint andnow he is ignoring me so if nothing can be done i im starting a law suit on him.I dont care of the item is not to expensive ,its about respect and to make sure he doens't do that to anyone else cause i im not the first one I heard about him hes so good at speaking up to convience you he did maill it but it was not true he only try to save time so I cannot make complaint about him.this is not right and it have to stop this is fraud so Im asking you (ebay if you can do something about it are do I have to contact a lawwyer and started a law suit.like I sdaid its not about money its about respect and loyalty and i have alots of money I dont minde using some for a law suit its will make him stop doing this to other buyer.what he does its fraud and i have a witness same thing happen to him the exacly same story but diferent item so he need to be stop frauding people.Ipost the item im tal;king about

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

White space is your friend.

TLTR

September? Paypal and eBay put a deadline of 45 days from purchase on disputes.

They also require that the unwanted item be returned to the seller before a refund is issued.

There are penalties to the seller if this process is followed.

You could try contacting the 1-800 number for customer service on the credit card that you actually paid with. (PP is the processor). Cards have longer deadlines for disputes and sometimes accept proof of Mailing rather than proof of Delivery which means the unhappy buyer can use a cheaper service.

However, cards do have deadlines and you are about six months past the purchase date.

You have 60 days to leave feedback. That's past too.

You can leave a Response to any feedback yours or the seller's. There is no deadline on this. Note that the most effective FB is calm and factual

Future sellers may read your feedback and Responses and form an opinion of you.

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

how can ebay let this happen and not doing anything about it he fraud people by sending stuff that are broke already.and then he will reply to your message by answering the same message over and over to save time it tokk me exacly 1 month of conversation before he finaly sent me a new pair but he did not sent it he played me all along to save time so i cannot do anything about it and he does that to other also I have a friend that got caught in his lies also and we are going after him this as to stop how many other buyer that he rip off like this.ebay you canot let this guy keep frauding buyer in here

Message 3 of 34
latest reply

he did not whant me to sent back the old item I told him twice i will sent him back and he told me no no i dont whant you to send it back and like i said he played me for 2 month and garantie me it was sent so whit all his talking to save time I cound't do anything but i have all the conversation from me and him in my email address so i im not lyng its all on email the holl conversation

Message 4 of 34
latest reply

i save all email from me and him so he is a fraud im not making story he talk to you and garantie you it was sent .and he never whant me to send the item back,so I beleive him cause he was verry seam to be honnest but now that I look back at all the conversation anyone can see he was tryng to save time like i said when I first contact him to tell him the item is broke he reply to e over 12 time with the same answer all the time until i get mad and told him i was fedup to get back the same answer from him for a holl month

Message 5 of 34
latest reply

he is a good at talking and make you beleive he is honnest he told me in email 3 time it was sent to me and he told me 3 time that he did not whant my broken item back

Message 6 of 34
latest reply

by the way i dont understand whats TLTR means and FB

Message 7 of 34
latest reply

yes september is the date i paid for the item but i did not get it until november the 4 2013 so thats where it started and then he talk to me like he was very honnest to save ttime and it was sent back to me and DID NOT WHANT ME TO SEND BACK THE OLD ONE  i have all this save and im not lieing at all 

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

FIRST MESSAGE FROM HIM THAT FINALY TELL ME HE SENT IT UT THE SECOND MESSAGE AFTER 2 MONTH SAY ANOTHER AND AGAIN HE ASSURE ME HE SEND IT

Message 9 of 34
latest reply

I have 14 message of lies from him to make sure i dont make any complaint before the end line you can see hes tryng to save time 

Message 10 of 34
latest reply

I know that seller... never had a problem...

The product had a 14 day return policy. If it arrived broken you need to deal with it right away, not next year...

Message 11 of 34
latest reply

Ray,I feel your anger ,it seems you're upset because you have been had and also mad at yourself for waiting too long, gaining buying experience on ebay is never free unless to are extremely lucky.

Try to get your money refunded through your credit card,if it doesn't work out ,consider it a learning experience and in the future  don't blindly trust everyone,better still,trust but verify.

Message 12 of 34
latest reply

I too have been ripped off, by a company in China. It has been 5 months since the initial transaction and I waited too long to go to the resolution centre. Truth is, it would have been pointless to go to them with the 45 day rule because the item can take up to a month to arrive under normal circumstances. I was patient, trying to Allow Woshopers,  to fix this problem, but when I sent the final email on February 2nd informing them I would like a refund, they informed me they were out of the office for Chinese New Year....nice. I will only buy from North America and U.K. from now on!

Message 13 of 34
latest reply

ricky87199 you should start by finding out what happen i did everything its supose to but from the start he didnt whant me to return it he said i will send you one back thats all thats where it started so before speaking start by asking what happen 

Message 14 of 34
latest reply

ricky87199 you should start by finding out what happen before openning your mouth its not because u have no problem with him that mean everyone is going right .... i did everything its supose to at the beggenning  but from the start he didnt whant me to return it....at allll i ask him 5 time i dont minde return it and he told me 5 time i dont need to ahe didnt whant me to return it and i have all message save to proove it i can post the holl conversation started back in september 2013 mr no it all he said he will send me one back thats all thats where it started so before speaking start by asking what happen mr no all

Message 15 of 34
latest reply

you would understand more if i post all conversation between me and him and you can see hes tryng to buy time right from the start...he didnt whant me to return the defected idem not at all and all he whant to give me back in money was alf of the price a paid so i told him i dont whant alf of my money but ill take the replacement and with message after message repeting the same answer 10 times to save time.he did everything to save time.at first there was no problem he was gone a send me a seconde one but it took 10 message and 4 days of reply the same thing to finaly tell me he will send a new one and didnt whant me to send back the old one\...and when he send me the seconde item he sait it could take from 35 to 45 days so after 45 days i didnt receive it i contact him again and told me its sent and just wait well i wait long and now its gone a be the third time he sent me the item and now its been 45 days again and nothing sooooooooooooooo whos wrong here ?/him for telling lie to save time all i just said ican proove it 

Message 16 of 34
latest reply

yes i know what you mean exacly the samething happen with me plus he was replyng to my message several time with the same answer its clear that he was saving time so i pass the limit time to do anything about it hope you get your item dont give up and keep replyng to them thats and be patient cause i been on this case since september last years ..I dont care about the money its just about hoonesty thats all and if i dont get what i paid for welll i whant just let it go so do the same and dont let them do this your not the only one and far to be the last one so let keep it on and good luckto you

Message 17 of 34
latest reply

You should have opened a case for SNAD (significantly not as described).

He is wrong for delaying you.

You are wrong for not filing a case and protecting yourself. It is up to you to look after you.

Please, use paragraphs. It makes it easier to read.
Photobucket
Message 18 of 34
latest reply

oh yeah rick i wait 64 days to get the first one so 45 days was gone alredy 

Message 19 of 34
latest reply

and he is stillplaying with me he said 4 weeks ago that he sent me the item back and told me if i do receive the seconde one he sent to refuse it so it goes back to him but now on march 16 i got another message from him telling me he refund me alf of the price i paid and you know what  i did not receive that money anothe lie its been lies after lies so befor talking try to found out whats going on here MR..............

Message 20 of 34
latest reply