whats up with pay pal shipping labels today

I have been trying to print a shipping label to the usa since yesterday,keeps telling me i have invalid dimenshions  for tracked packet as well as expedited,the package is 7 in x 6 in x6 in,it weighs 1 lb plus 11 oz,strange the only thing it will except is light packet with no tracking,had to go to the po to send as a tracked packet strange

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: whats up with pay pal shipping labels today

xeposter
Community Member

PayPal's becoming more and more like eBay...

This is my POSTING id.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@aubreyclay56 wrote:

I have been trying to print a shipping label to the usa since yesterday,keeps telling me i have invalid dimenshions  for tracked packet as well as expedited,the package is 7 in x 6 in x6 in,it weighs 1 lb plus 11 oz,strange the only thing it will except is light packet with no tracking,had to go to the po to send as a tracked packet strange

The dimensions are too small for expedited USA and too large and too heavy for light packet so I don't understand why LP would work for you...perhaps you mean small packet?

If you try to use another service and then try to use TP  there is a glitch and the TP option won't work. You have to try the tracked packet option first. I'm not sure though if that was your problem today.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

no i  tryed tracked packet and it would nt work either but thats how the po sent it as a tracked packet being that is was less than a kilo

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

yes Alex for sure but why always at the busiest time which is sat and sun for me

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@aubreyclay56 wrote:

no i  tryed tracked packet and it would nt work either but thats how the po sent it as a tracked packet being that is was less than a kilo

You tried tracked packet first before any other method and it didn't work?

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I can't print international shipping labels from PP for weeks, today got message -

"Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.5789fea5....... "

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I have never been able to ship international parcels though paypal 😞

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I don't understand why you and goldnideas are not able to print international shipping labels at all. Have you tried different international services or does one in particular not work?  Have you contacted Paypal to ask them about it? I have the odd problem when printing a label but it doesn't happen often.

nan...when did you try last and what error message do you get?

Which browsers are you both using?

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked fine for me with Expedited and XpressPost parcels a few hours ago.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Of course I contacted PP and their IT department, it is not my browsers or computers. They have problem with Canada Post (for some regions) their engineers working on it, meanwhile I still have the very same problem. Who knows how long it will take for them to figure it out.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply