Chargeback dispute process?

So I've started a dispute with my CC after a seller has completely ignored me after a sale. (Responds promptly before sale or if an ebay case gets opened, but otherwise ignores). So I had the product sent back to them with tracking proof but it's obvious they don't intend on refunding or anything. The case was closed (not by me) before anything else could be done and before the item was returned. 

Anyway I was sent a form from my CC and one of the questions to fill out is 'provide documentation supporting that a credit is due' (i.e such as credit voucher, in-store credit, or voided draft). How do I fill that out? Those aren't applicable for an online return where you're owed a refund right? Is it ok to leave it blank or answer N/A?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have no idea as I haven’t had to fill out a form like that.  I think the most important info would be a tracking number to show that the seller received the item back.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

In addition to that, there likely should be some sort of documentation from the seller or from eBay that clearly states that the item is being returned for a refund.  I would make sure your credit card issuer gets that as well.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply