China to Canada getting longer

Before ebay from to China to Canada used to take around 3-4 weeks. Lately from China stuff has been taking upwards of 2 months now.

-Is Canada post still catching up from the Chrismas rush?

-Did the mules on land or slow boats on water lose their GPS system and get lost?

It seems to me as of Christmas China delivery times have doubled and not reverted to normal yet.

Am I the only one waiting 2 months for China items or has anyone else had this problem start withing the last 3-4 months? I'm still waiting for something that was shipped on Jan.5 that said it should be here Jan.21 - Feb.5.

Bottom line of the question: DO CHINA DELIVERIES SEEM TO BE TAKING 2X AS LONG THAN 6 MONTHS AGO TO ARRIVE IN CANADA.

Message 1 of 83
latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

Re: China to Canada getting longer

ZOMBIE thread from 2016.

@happy_pigeon

Message 81 of 83
latest reply

Another zombie thread has risen @happy_pigeon.

Message 82 of 83
latest reply

@thejunkdr

You would be better to start a new thread, because zombie threads like this often have out of date or inaccurate information.

It won't always work, especially since there may be a high language barrier, but BEFORE you purchase, Contact the Seller and ask if he is willing to upgrade shipping to Digikey or DHL, which do not seem to have these problems.

Even sending the question in English helps, but you could try Google Translate to change your message into Chinese.

The seller is not required to agree, or even to answer, but that is useful thing.

Message 83 of 83
latest reply