Does Ebay International Shipping use Canada Post to deliver items shipped from US?

I live in the GTA if that makes a difference, which it might....

Message 1 of 123
latest reply
122 REPLIES 122

Re: Does Ebay International Shipping use Canada Post to deliver items shipped from US?

joabri_83
Community Member
I saw GTA in your post and, since I can't get an answer elsewhere, I'll ask you. Do you know how I can get someone to sell stuff on eBay for me (for a %, of course)?
Message 121 of 123
latest reply

Re: Does Ebay International Shipping use Canada Post to deliver items shipped from US?

Actually, I have bought items from China that were $80 CDN and paid only the 7% PST collected at source since Manitoba mandates that—no $9.95 fee no GST in 3+ yrs buying there. I usually get the items in 3 weeks, although I got one in 9 days. The last time I purchased something on eBay was 5 months ago and to this day I I still regret the purchase.

Message 122 of 123
latest reply

@theoldestfart wrote:

Actually, I have bought items from China that were $80 CDN and paid only the 7% PST collected at source since Manitoba mandates that—no $9.95 fee no GST in 3+ yrs buying there. I usually get the items in 3 weeks, although I got one in 9 days. The last time I purchased something on eBay was 5 months ago and to this day I I still regret the purchase.

Okay, but that doesn’t answer my question.

Message 123 of 123
latest reply