Global Shipping Program has been a disaster

IT makes packages take more than 5 days longer to get to Canada from the US.  I have had more than 3 shipments over the last 3 months to me go lost AFTER the GSP put their hands on them,  It makes items cost MUCH more to ship to Canada. 

It's a good concept, but it is just horrible from my end.  I'd love to go back to shipping roulette where we could actually get things shipped into Canada and save on the tax and duty.  Now, we get to pay tax and duty on everything the GSP touches.

I truly despise and hate this program.  If it were properly implemented it would be on thing, but they take 3-5 business days to process a package when that package would have already been at my door without the GSP.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Global Shipping Program has been a disaster

@pek63 wrote:

If the package had a mind to it would just walk across the border to me when it was within sight of my place. >> This system might be taking advantage of transport that is already cycling through this route but in all likelihood it just puts more trucks on the road travelling father than necessary.

How do you figure that?  If the package had been trucked to you directly, that would mean putting another truck on the road to accomplish that.

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: Global Shipping Program has been a disaster

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 22 of 22
latest reply