HI..how come i have not received my charger

I received a charger I ordered but it was broken from seller...they deliberately made my buyers protection run out by giving me the runaround that it was in the mail...this is plain evil !

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: HI..how come i have not received my charger

On what date did you make the purchase?

After ebay's MoneyBack Guarantee protection expires, there is also Paypal to consider which is 180 days from payment. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Bet he doesn't know you can still open a Paypal dispute.

These are available for 180 days after payment.

Mwah- hah-hah-hah- hah!

The PP Resolution Centre is under Tools at the top of your PP account page.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@johcab_nhgrg wrote:

I received a charger I ordered but it was broken from seller...they deliberately made my buyers protection run out by giving me the runaround that it was in the mail...

Then don't let anyone do this to you again.  On eBay you have 30 days after that LAST estimated delivery date to file a claim.  

If that date has passed, with a PayPal account you have 180 days from when you PAID to file a claim.  That is about 6 months, so lots of time.  

If there is a problem, always contact the seller.   Once.  

As soon as you see you are getting delayed (promises about replacement items, upcoming refunds that never materialize, etc), file a claim.  If the seller does not respond to the claim with a refund, get eBay to step in.   None of this endless to-and-fro with the seller.  Just get eBay to solve it for you.  

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 4 of 4
latest reply