How do I contact regarding the Global shipping program with no phone?

Have a problem with the global shipping program.

Was given no contact info and do not have access to a phone for the next several weeks.

What is the e-mail address to contact someone?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@thefrogge wrote:

Was given no contact info and do not have access to a phone for the next several weeks. What is the e-mail address to contact someone?

global.shipping.support@pb.com

for items that have been bought, and that the Seller has already sent to Pitney Bowes.

https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/support/account/global-ecommerce-cross-border-shipping-support.html

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Have you not received your package?

@Unison worked this out for buyers who have not yet received their GSP shipment.

TRACKING SYSTEM FOR GSP

I found this thread today while awaiting a shipment. Once I learned that Pitney Bowes was the relevant company, I was able to find my package's tracking info in about 10 seconds. 

Step 1: Go to the Pitney Bowes Parcel Tracker page at https://parceltracking.pb.com/app/#/dashboard/ 

Step 2: Enter your eBay-supplied Global Tracking number (mine began with UPAA...) 

Step 3: You will be shown limited tracking info. In my case, only up to the point the package left the USA and entered Canada. 

Step 4: Click on the "Track on carrier's website" link at the top right. 

Step 5: You will be provided with tracking on the page of the actual shipping company, in my case Canada Post, with a tracking number in THEIR system. Problem solved!

If only eBay would put a link to https://parceltracking.pb.com/app/#/dashboard/ in their shipping emails, this could all be avoided...

If the problem is that the item you received is Not As Described and you are within 30 days of delivery, you just open a NAD dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

State in the Dispute that the transaction included GSP shipping.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

Try pbisgspcs@pb.com.  That address pops up in a number of eBay.com community threads as well as on international Pitney Bowes websites in reference to the Global Shipping Program.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@thefrogge wrote:

Was given no contact info and do not have access to a phone for the next several weeks. What is the e-mail address to contact someone?

global.shipping.support@pb.com

for items that have been bought, and that the Seller has already sent to Pitney Bowes.

https://www.pitneybowes.com/us/support/account/global-ecommerce-cross-border-shipping-support.html

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Good Day Global Shipping

Made purchase from a ebay seller to me the buyer the product arriver damaged was packaged and shipped .

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@2422canscot 

This is a member to member board not customer service so it's unlikely that anyone will text or email you.  If item was damaged, you can open a return request through the resolution center at the bottom of the page.   Based on the tracking number, this doesn't look as if the  global shipping program was used.  What carrier did your seller use and where was the item sent from?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

This is a really old thread and they often close those when someone replies to one. If that happens,  please start your own thread for more information.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@2422canscot 

Does the tracking show a stop in Erlanger KY?

If not, the GSP was not used.

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

It is automated, and frankly it is best to avoid Customer Service who are weak on concepts like "Canada" and "not the USA".

The first Suggestion (not a requirement) is to contact the seller.

He can send you return shipping if he wants the damaged item back (hint- he can buy Canada Post shipping labels using Shippo)  and when tracking shows return, he can refund you.

If he is not helpful, and all you want is a refund NOT a replacement, ask eBay to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

If the GSP was involved, you should state that in the Dispute and ask to be passed to a GSP expert.

If the seller does not send return shipping you will be refunded.

If he does, when the purchase is shown as delivered, you will be refunded.

But keep an eye on the Claim, if it is allowed to time out, it will close without resolution.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Thanks this was very helpful!!!
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 10 of 10
latest reply