I am trying to return an item but it seems there has been technical difficulties for several days.

I am trying to return an item and it won't let me click on the item to return. I also can't find a phone # to call for help. Very frustrating as I'm running out of time to return this item!! I need help ASAP!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I am trying to return an item but it seems there has been technical difficulties for several days.

Have you used the Help & contact link to look for a phone number (top and bottom of this page)?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You bought something

You want to return it.

Did the seller agree?

Has the seller sent you a Return Shipping Label?

Can you not open/print out the Return Shipping Label?

Is this a USPS shipping label and unusable in Canada?

Have you opened an eBay Dispute?

Has the seller been instructed to send you a Return Shipping Label?

Have you received a Return Shipping Label?

Is this a USPS shipping label and unusable in Canada?

Are you planning to return the item on your own dime?

Can you not find the seller's address?

Have you looked at your Paypal transaction for the address as well as at the eBay transaction?

Is the problem with Canada Post's website?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Is this the message that you're getting?

Unfortunately, you're outside of the seller's return window and your purchase is not eligible for the eBay Money Back Guarantee. You can still send a return request to your seller and see if they can help.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If you figure out how to return something let us know how you did it because you will be the only one on earth that did it.

Off to work on my perpetual motion machine.

Mark

😄
Message 5 of 5
latest reply