Ebay canada managed payments issue with my bank account

Hi! now it's about 70 days i get critical issue with ebay manged payment in Canada they cannot correct the famous glitch that affected old account like me who sell in USD on ebay.ca also i follow all the steps i already open a US account with National bank of Canada to received my funds.I still get the error message in red color that they cannot get access to my bank i send over 20 emails and tell me that i need to wait until the expert team will fix the problem.I never see such thing after 70 days of waiting and i still have a lot of money stuck in that new system that just cause me headache and stress if somebody get a clues about this impossible situation thanks

Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: Ebay canada managed payments issue with my bank account

First after receiving the two deposits, I validated them on the my eBay page and received this email :

Your payout account is verified!
Hi ,
Thanks for confirming the microdeposit amounts we sent to your bank account.
We verified your bank details and you’re all set! If your payouts were on hold, you’ll start receiving funds to your bank account, provided there are no other issues that need your attention.

And since then receiving this : 

Hi ,

Unfortunately, your payout on Nov 05, 2023 in the amount of US $73.35 was returned by your bank because your bank account could not be verified. We’ll try resending your payout.

Please check to see if the bank account info you provided is correct. If you have any concerns, please contact your bank.

Message 41 of 44
latest reply

perhaps the issue has to do with the currency of the funds ...your above post references USD ... so are you listing on .COM or .CA?

Message 42 of 44
latest reply

@infolica wrote:

First after receiving the two deposits, I validated them on the my eBay page and received this email :

Your payout account is verified!
Hi ,
Thanks for confirming the microdeposit amounts we sent to your bank account.
We verified your bank details and you’re all set! If your payouts were on hold, you’ll start receiving funds to your bank account, provided there are no other issues that need your attention.

And since then receiving this : 

Hi ,

Unfortunately, your payout on Nov 05, 2023 in the amount of US $73.35 was returned by your bank because your bank account could not be verified. We’ll try resending your payout.

Please check to see if the bank account info you provided is correct. If you have any concerns, please contact your bank.

@infolica 

It is strange that it was working until it wasn't (as per post 33). The 73.35 could be at ebay's end unless you have made some kind of change to your banking or ebay settings.

It would be nice if eBay published a full list of approved Canadian banks/account types in help so sellers could choose a bank before choosing one and finding out it WON'T work or is not acceptable..

-Lotz

As to the comments of this being a Zombie thread, it is only because eBay has never chosen to actually properly address what is causing so many sellers having issues  receiving their funds ater completing the process. In theory sellers should be receiving error messages when/if something has not been filled out properly before hitting send with the application or what is causing it to suddenly stop happening. Sounds like more of an eBay thing vs something the seller has done wrong.

Message 43 of 44
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 44 of 44
latest reply