2020 Promo - now to March 22, list, first 3 to sell have zero FVF

For those feeling immune:

https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2020/0319/selling.html

Insertion fees apply. eBay Canada only.  Only for Sellers with Canadian addresses.

Once the promo has been activated any listings (including GTC renewals) made on eBay.CA until Sunday March 22 will qualify for the promo.

If an item sells before it is renewed or ended, the first 3 qualified sales will have no Final Value fees.

The counter will only change when you make a qualified sale. After March 22 you will have to check the expired promo section to see any results.

Discussion of previous promo of this type: https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Promo-Feb-8-9-3-Items-Zero-Fees/m-p/433736

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: 2020 Promo - now to March 22, list, first 3 to sell have zero FVF

Whole 3 (!!!!) items ... so generous. All sellers probably overwhelmed with joy 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Still better than a kick in the butt as an old buddy of mine used to say.....
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@goldnideas wrote:

Whole 3 (!!!!) items ... so generous. All sellers probably overwhelmed with joy 

I suspect most sellers have other worries this weekend.

Did save over $15 in fees the last time I got this promo, so it made me smile a bit.

-..-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It is a good point. I never change my behaviours for these, I enable them, anything that comes from them is a bonus.

I very rarely get any, to none of the "by invitation" ones anyway....
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The few times I've won the eBay Accidental Sell a Random Item Lottery most it's ever been was a few bucks. But better in my pocket that someone else's.

Alternate expression is better than 50 lashes with a wet noodle.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 6
latest reply