About combined shipping

I am trying to figure out how the handling fee on combined shipping works. 

I already have a handling fee on my individual listings. But, when I add the one I want for combined packages, I don't know if it leaves the other handling on or if it overrides it. 

Can anyone tell me how it works? What do you do to make the best of it? I want to be able to give the best price on shipping but also need to make sure all costs are covered. I hope to find a simple but logical way to do this. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: About combined shipping

It would be easier for folks to answer questions like this if you were using the ID you're actually posting material from, as we can see what you're actually doing and be able to provide more competent answers as a result.....

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I dnt know for sure as I have never used a handling charge but my guess would be that only one handling charge would be used.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

That's what I'd think too. However, another long-term eBayer reached out to me via messages and said that they suspect that eBay's system is not likely smart enough to realize there's two charges. I'll wait and see what the bulk of everyone says, or maybe I'll have to play it by ear. Thanks though.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply