Additional 80 FP or auction listings until Oct 15

http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2015/0901/80Listings.html

That seems to be new. Definitely a nice addition to only 20 listings per month lol

Do read the fine print. Fees apply to 1 day and 3 day auction listings.

What is the promotion?

Sellers who create a listing in the auction-style or fixed price format, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein ("Qualifying Listing"), will pay no insertion fee per item listed ("Promotion") for up to 80 listings during the Promotion Period (as defined below). All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion. The Promotion is in addition to the free listings per month as part of the everyday rate plan.

Auction-style listings created in 1-day and 3-day duration will not be charged an insertion fee, but will continue to be subject to the listing upgrade fee. The Promotion does not apply to final value fees or optional upgrade fees. Final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale, including the cost of the item, shipping, and any other fees a seller may charge—excluding any sales tax. Fees for optional listing upgrades (such as reserve price, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) still apply. For listing in 2 categories, you will be charged at standard rates for the second category. Please note: Not all upgrades are available in all listing flows.

Who's eligible?

This Promotion is available to sellers who meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view yourSeller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.

When is it?

This Promotion will begin on Tuesday, September 1, 2015, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Thursday, October 15, 2015, 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com. For listings on www.ebay.ca, the Promotion will begin on Tuesday, September 1, 2015, at 00:00:01 ET (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Thursday, October 15, 2015, at 23:59:59 ET (11:59PM plus 59 seconds) (the "Promotion Period").

How do I activate the Promotion?

Sellers will automatically receive the Promotion when they create Qualifying Listings on the US site at www.ebay.com, eBay Motors atwww.ebay.com/motors (Parts & Accessories and Automotive Tools & Supplies only), or eBay Canada at www.ebay.ca through the Sell Your Item form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay Mobile applications, and most third-party tools. For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0), the Promotional Rate may not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "Seller Account" section in My eBay, under the Account tab, as well as in your next invoice.

Restrictions & Exclusions.

• The following categories are excluded: eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Real Estate, Classified Ad listings, Heavy Equipment, Concession Trailers & Carts, Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment, and Commercial Printing Presses.
  • All Qualifying Listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay's Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
  • The Promotion excludes listings with a start date prior to Tuesday, September 1, 2015 (including those listings revised during the Promotion Period). Additionally, the Promotion excludes listings that are created during the Promotion Period, but scheduled to start after the Promotion Period. Listings created prior to Tuesday, September 1, 2015, which are scheduled to start during the Promotion Period, are eligible for the Promotion.

Reference code: 2786

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Additional 80 FP or auction listings until Oct 15

Quick question, didn't want to start a new thread... if I send a *partial* refund to a buyer Via the original paypal transaction, there is no defect, right?

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

I listed several items fixed price today, and none have come up on the 80 free promotion, which says it is active in my selling manager.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

"none have come up on the 80 free promotion,"

You have listed on eBay.com

In your Selling Manager, what numbers are shown for the 80 free listings on eBay.com?

Since I have used all 80 free listings on .com already, mine shows

List FREE – Up to 80 auction-style or fixed priced listings
Pay no insertion fees on up to 80 listings. Relisted items are included. Learn More
Start: 09/01/15 00:00:00 PDT
End: 10/15/15 23:59:59 PDT
Available at ebay.com
80 / 0
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

Oh, I see my mistake, I have used them all! Thanks Pierre.

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

Correct. A partial refund doesn't give a defect.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply