Am I missing something?

Are sales in the toilet on eBay or....see my subject

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Am I missing something?

My sales were 4 for july which is unreal from previouse years,aug was 18, now so far for sept ,im only at 6 minusus one being i cancelled one order due to a customer with pages upon pages of neg fb left everything was either broken or never recieved ,not sure why ebay dont kick this fraudulant buyer to the curb.wished i could put his name on here but oh well,look at my last sales for a touque lol,but getting bck to your question,sometimes there is no ryme or reason it just goes that way

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Am I missing something?

My sales are booming. Hard to keep up.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Am I missing something?

Steady sales across my various IDs. A little off in stamps, a little up in CDs and DVDs.

Interestingly, I'm not seeing a big difference between US dollar  and CDN loonie listings in terms of sales or value.

The only great difference I see is an uptick in overseas purchases. Overseas and USA are almost equal. Odd.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Am I missing something?

My sales have been very slow since I closed around June 20th & reopened end of July. Hoping it is just summer & will pick up now that fall is here.  I am not selling enough to pay store fees right now & of course had to pay those when "on vacation" too!  Glad some of you are doing well & hope it soon picks up for the rest of us.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Am I missing something?

Sales over the summer were dismal due to shutting down for a month or so, it takes a while to build up momentum.  But Sept has picked up a bit, 27 sales so far this month which if it keeps up is average.  Way more US buyers though and not as many Canadians shopping this month.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply