Anyone else having issues with US Tracked Packet Labels?

Tracked packet hasn't been working for me for over 12 hours now. Just wondering if it's Exclusive to my sale?

(I am having no issues with domestic labels).
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Anyone else having issues with US Tracked Packet Labels?

No problem here... DH did up a Tracked Packet USA label through eBay this morning...

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@teenytrinkets 

According to both eBay and CP status pages everything is currently fully functional.

-Lotz

https://status.canadapost.ca/

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Thanks, I'll connect with ebay support
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Data point: I was able to generate the label in Incognito mode on my browser. This was lucky, since nothing else we tried worked!
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Empty the cache in your browser or app, sometimes that fixes it...

This happens randomly to me also, and it just as suddenly works again, been like that for months. Never regularly just now and then...

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I use the App and it was happening there too, even with an Uninstall/Reinstall. I usually get problems like this when they do updates, and the timing of late Sunday night/ Monday morning is typical timing for that.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I have not been able to generate a label since Saturday afternoon... Clearing cache and incognito mode on the browser didnt work for me. I contacted support today and they said they would report to the technical team.. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Have you tried the Bulk Shipping label tool? That was another thing I tried when I contacted support. Sometimes that works.

It's very frustrating to not have a more stable label tool, because Shipping is such a timely thing. 😞
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Yes I have tried the bulk shiiping option also and same error message.... hopefully it is resolved by tomorrow..

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I was successful when I input the HS codes when completing the customs form! Typically I have not in the past (oopsies)

I read an earlier thread regarding Canada Post planning on requiring the HS code starting this week. Yay!

Message 11 of 11
latest reply