Anyone know how to opt out of the Net Parcel Shipping

Trying to print a Shipping label and cant get to Canada Post because it seems ebay ? Pay pal again is forcing us into their direction. I am not interested in this shipping set up they have. You can only use Fedex or UPS and I don't want to use either, so would really like to know how to get out if I can, but knowing Ebay/ Pay pal probably cant.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I saw this recently also, but there is a Paypal label beside the Net Parcel, just click on that and it will take you to the original Paypal option.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

have never used NetParcel for the very reason that I use neither UPS or Fedex and have no need to, so I continue to use PayPal shipping & always go directly to PayPal for preparing the shipping labels from the PayPal transaction.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Is there not a PayPal shipping tab right next to the net parcel tab?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

ebay wants you to use Shippo (goShippo.com)

paypal is promoting Net Parcel

-..-

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

There should be two tabs on that paypal shipping label page - yes the first default one is NetParcel but next to it is a Paypal/Canadapost shipping option tab..

Make sure you have add ons on your browser like "NO SCRIPT" Turned off in paypal or possibly try another browser if you can't see it.

If you are using some sort of smart phone , I can't help you.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you. Was wondering that myself as the other day I was going to use paypal & netparcel was what came up & I did not know how to get other options.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply