Are eBay.ca store subscribers still getting shippping supply coupons?

Just wondering if we are still supposed to get shipping supply coupons?  I have a premium store.

When the program first started I would get them regularly.

I think I have only gotten 1 coupon in the last 2 years. 

Last time I contacted eBay support, they said there is no such program.  Did the coupon program end?

I see the ebay Canada shipping supply store is still active...

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Are eBay.ca store subscribers still getting shippping supply coupons?

Yes they're still going, I got my coupon a few days ago, haven't missed any. 

Hover your mouse over "my ebay" and click on "summary" assuming you have a coupon it should show there....under the "COUPONS" section, at the top....

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes, still active. I too just got and used one a couple days ago.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I got the ebay message saying it was available (NO NOTIFICATION on my bell though that I have a message lol)

They dont make it easy to find the coupon in my opion or when you get a bonus ebay bucks offer, thats never promoted that you have a notification lol.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The coupon usually comes out of the 4th at the beginning of the quarter.

The code is near the top of this page under Coupons.

https://www.ebay.ca/myb/Summary

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for your replies.  My eBay summary page on .ca does not show anything related to coupons.  Couldn't even find the word when searching the page. I guess that might be why I never get them. 

Sadly I think I might have to keep trying with eBay support, however I don't know if a $70 coupon is worth the frustration. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@snidley7 wrote:

Thanks for your replies.  My eBay summary page on .ca does not show anything related to coupons.  Couldn't even find the word when searching the page. I guess that might be why I never get them. 

Sadly I think I might have to keep trying with eBay support, however I don't know if a $70 coupon is worth the frustration. 

If you can't find in your eBay messages you can attach a standard outside email addy to your ebay account. It will usually get the messages/mail in a more speedier manner compared to eBay's messaging service. Otherwise your best bet would be to contact ebay through Twitter/Facebook etc or eBay customer service. If you have the required store, those coupons are due to you. No guarantees if it was some kind of oversight that any past ones will be replaced. They expire....poof at 90 days. 

-Lotz

Message 7 of 7
latest reply