BEST FREE listing tool out there now?

plmk, thank you. i tried 2 of the popular ones but they would not work. im using firefox on a acer windows 10 home computer. i tried wonder lister and some other one (forget the name) and both did not work.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: BEST FREE listing tool out there now?

I use Wonder Lister on my Acer Win10 desktop computer and it works for me just fine. What do you mean by it not working? Were you able to get it set up but you couldn't list anything? Or was there a problem getting the program set up on your PC?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@hockey-card-inserts wrote:

plmk, thank you. i tried 2 of the popular ones but they would not work. im using firefox on a acer windows 10 home computer. i tried wonder lister and some other one (forget the name) and both did not work.

I didn't realize there were still any listing tools that are free. Which ones are you trying and in what way did they not work?

In any event, you get what you pay for, maybe you should go with Wonderlister that  has perhaps the lowest fee of the current options.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

byto253
Community Member

I will have a lot of small inventory to put up in the spring, definately will look at this if it speeds things up.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@byto253 wrote:

I will have a lot of small inventory to put up in the spring, definately will look at this if it speeds things up.  

I think you can get a free trial period so you can try it first. Cost is quite reasonable.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply