Buyer requirements glitch?

I check my buyer requirements activity every few days, I often get  buyers trying to purchase from countries to which I don't ship to. I checked yesterday, and found one that was to the US. I have always sold to the US. I checked the listing, and it was correct and had US shipping.

I don't understand why it would come up that I don't ship to the US. The buyer has almost 800 feedbacks.

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Buyer requirements glitch?

YES, there something definitely wrong with the Buyer Requirements. Since they have gave the page a NEW LOOK certain links to data base have been broken. Customer Service has been trained on ebay assuming every feature works, however, some of links in Site Preferences have been broken and Ebay is not aware of this fact or will not admit it.

I have similar problem in Site Preferences:

NOTE:  The maximum number of items ordered at one time is 2, after 2 items in last 10 days EBAY Automatically Blocks further orders: (limits due to virus).  

Buyers continually order more than 2 items, which I clearly state in auction. They either do not understand english or they do not respect the Terms and Conditions of the Auction. (All item/sales cancelled or declined manually by me). Ebay is unable to fix a problem this link that used to work in the past.

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

The buyer requirements page does seem to get 'turned off' once in a while.  Try going back into it and click 'apply above settings to...."   That button should  turn blue and then it 'should' be working.

It  does seem a bit extreme to not allow buyers to purchase more than 2 items at once but I do agree that if we are allowed to set up certain parameters, they should work properly.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 23 of 23
latest reply