Can't Add Chequing Account For Payments

So, I haven't sold on here for a while, but have a few specific items I wanted to sell. Since I last was on here we've had managed payments etc.

So I went to add a chequing account by clicking on the link and I get a 404. 

https://ppcapp.ebay.ca/myppc/wallet/welcome&flowname=setup_payout_account_c2c

That's the link I get.  tyler@ebay  help please. None of my browsers or machines can open that link. Maybe one of the interns slept on his keyboard? 🙂 If so, please don't get too mad at him. Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't Add Chequing Account For Payments

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @retroman_studios - good news and bad news on this one. 

Good news: this isn't a 'you' thing, this is an ongoing technical issue that is being worked on currently. 

Bad news: there isn't a workaround at this point in time, we have to wait for it to be resolved by the payments teams working on it. 

I've gotten you added to the list of impacted accounts, and hopefully we'll see this corrected quickly!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the update! 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm having this same issue over a year later. Is there any workaround for this yet? Thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 5 of 5
latest reply