Does anyone know how to bulk edit active listings now?

I had instructions from eBay how to do this back in March 2018 which says go to my eBay click all selling select the listings you wish to revise by ticking the box beside them then click edit & change the feature you want.

i can no longer see the box beside the active listings to tick?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You may have to go to the bottom of your active results and use the scroll bar if you have too many columns to display on your screen. You can also adjust the column widths and/or hide some columns to get the info to fit your screen.

This what I see on my computer...

2 items checked off in first column2 items checked off in first column

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks but I am on my iPad & cannot seem to do this. The boxes are there for unsold & sold but not active. Any other suggestions for doing on the iPad?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@katlover1952 wrote:

Thanks but I am on my iPad & cannot seem to do this. The boxes are there for unsold & sold but not active. Any other suggestions for doing on the iPad?

I'm just an old fashioned desk worker when it comes to computers, so

tyler@ebayfor someone with higher grade eBay detective skills...

-..-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It sounds like you are on the new version of my ebay? Try this...under selling click on overview. Then scroll down and you should see your active listings with a box next to them.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the tag @ypdc_dennis!

Hi @katlover1952 - can you get us a screenshot of what you're seeing by chance? If you're using the mobile app that could be why. You should be able to log into a mobile browser on your iPad and have the same experience as if you were on a desktop computer. However, you usually need to click the 'classic site' link at the bottom of the page. 

I definitely recommend @pjcdn2005's suggestion too - see if that helps!  

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply