EBay labels not charging correct amounts?

Just realized that the two labels I purchased today through ebay were priced way too high. Both packages were almost same size, 34 x 26 x 2 cm and under 100 grams. One was Small Pkt USA and I was charged 8.52 cdn. The other was tracked Pkt USA and I was charged 9.04 cdn.

I have only a level 1 discount with Can Post and I went and checked using CP and their price was $8.08 for Small Pkt USA and 8.53 for Tracket Pkt USA. Much lower than eBay is charging. I thought it is supposed to be cheaper using eBay labels now? 

I double checked by going back into eBay and putting in my info again and it still showed the higher prices. (The small Pkt one is the one I posted about earlier today: purchased label but does not show as shipped in seller hub). Am I going nuts or can anyone else see what I am seeing?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: EBay labels not charging correct amounts?

Just checked again and eBay amounts do seem to be correct. No idea why Snap Ship are now less than eBay's though.  Oh ****, yes I do know! I always forget to look at the side panel where they add on the gas surcharge and taxes! Sorry eBay, you're still the lowest!

(I would ask to have this post removed but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that anymore.)

Message 2 of 2
latest reply