Ebay agents are so bots

I shared past month that ebay covered my refund on a item not received case where buyer had suspicious activities. I just got 2 cases from a same buyer so i contacted ebay about it to ask if i was under seller's protection against that buyer. I got told yes: 

Agent #1: 
You are protected by our seller's protection, I'm giving you the assurance for this. Once you reach us back. The next agent will definitely know what to do.

The agent gave me a reference number and assured me i was protected. To let that case open and ask ebay to step in. Then my buyer jumped at 12:01am to ask ebay to step in and forced refund. No surprise, refunded. No tracking uploaded. So i contacted again and asked, don't i was under seller's protection!? 

Agent #2:
In this case, you have nothing to worry since I can see here as well that you are fully protected with our seller protection.

In this case, you can definitely appeal the case using this link:

Again i'm told i am under seller's protection. And to appeal. So i do and provide reference number. Appeal team decided to still reject for no tracking uploaded. I understand, but i got told twice i was protected, without tracking. What is going on there. 

I re contacted appeal team and they removed my selling defect (prooving that i was INDEED, considered under seller's protection). But just keep saying i have no tracking. 

Both agents were sayin i was under seller's protection and like ebay would cover that case, like the one i had previous month. But buyer forcing system and ebay did not covered, and appeal team rejected for no tracking. So messed up.  

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Ebay agents are so bots

As shared previous reply i got confirmed that i was credited (both promoted listing and selling fees), the agent confirmed sending everything... And then i check and he sent only the promoted listing fees... They are so BOTS. They are such a pain. I had to contact again. And request a second time. Now it's fixed but you gotta check agents's job seriously... They have no idea what they are doing...

Message 21 of 21
latest reply