FYI sold notifications intermittently not showing up....

4 of the last 12 sales have not showed up.

Note that oddly the affected buyer purchased 5 items total, one by itself (from .CA) and the other 4 together (from .COM). The individual one showed up, the other 4 did not.

Other multi item sales have showed up as normal as have other .CA and .COM sales.

Anyway keep an eye on "my ebay" for possible unnotified sold items...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I phoned eBay and this is the response I got

Thank you for contacting eBay, we have received your situation where you are reporting an issue related to Not receiving eBay messages regarding sales you make. You may want to check your email preferences on the site and if you see something is enable, try disabling it for 5 minutes, then re-enabling it to refresh the setting in our system. To do this go to the account settings and then click "Communication Preferences" and there's an option that says "Notification Delivery Format", you can click on 'Edit' and disable and re-enable the email preferences there to refresh your email notifications.

I haven't done it so far because I havent had the problem again yet.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

As far as I'm concerned it is just a glitch, subsequent ones have come through, normally I don't worry about these things until they persist for a few days.....my "processes" will catch MIA notifications anyway but I thought it worthwhile to let folks know.

PS It is good to know what they advised, THX for sharing that!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply