Free Listing Promo 100 auction style per day Feb 5 to 11

By invitation only list 100 per day auctions for 7 days. (700 auctions)

Message 1 of 59
latest reply
58 REPLIES 58

Re: Free Listing Promo 100 auction style per day Feb 5 to 11

You can use the button of "Sell Similar"

Message 41 of 59
latest reply

Just got the email about this promo

Message 42 of 59
latest reply

As of this morning, the offer is now available in my promo's section.

Message 43 of 59
latest reply

wow - looks like they have to fix these one by one cause mine still isn't working!

Message 44 of 59
latest reply

I did not receive the invitation until this morning the 7th for a listing sale starting on the 5 th.

Screen capture available from two different sites and I have not checked the other .ca site yet.

I finally received an email this morning because I don't always check my messages unless I have business on eBay.

Why do I feel like they don't want me to make them anymore money?

If I don't make money, neither does eBay.

After not selling one item of over 100 new listings (spread over 3 sites,) the last sale, I think I'll spend the time cleaning my carpets.

Message 45 of 59
latest reply

Hi it's the carpet cleaner back again.

I took a break while the soap soaks in and tried to list some arrow heads.

After activating the promotion I too ended up on .com, but they let me go ahead until I realized I could not add the international handling fee on a free shipping listing and looked up at the address bar.

Moved back to .ca.

I went into my unsold to find a sell similar and wound up canceling the listing that posted on Doll up Your Dolly!

Dolly does not sell arrow heads, ever. Not unless you want to make a zombie doll that was killed by...

Obviously I was signed into this ID or I could not have accessed the unsold.

Carpet cleaning, you get results, it's a good thing.

Message 46 of 59
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

It means that I agree with treasure....

In fact this promotion is horrible, yes I do appreciate receiving any promos but this one is a horrible one.

Not allow to "relist" which is very silly.  Have to use "similar" which is very time consuming as I have to be careful before I delete any items that I use to "similar".

100 per day is silly.  I have done 100 on eBay.ca and another 100 on eBay.com and now I am twiddling my thumbs until the next day.  I would love to do 700 and be done and have some "days off" but no eBay is not allowing us to have "days off", we have to work every day and with no pay!!

I would like to see the next promos with 5000 or 10,000!   Although I don't use up 10,000 but at least it gives me the opportunity that I can relist (hopefully this time allow us to use "relist") the amounts of items we want per day and be done for some days.

And yes we should be able to complain about the promos(s) even they are FREE as it has way too much glitches, set up by those idiot people at eBay.

Message 47 of 59
latest reply

You can agree with whatever or whoever you like. Personally, I don't care. But complaining about the promo, when it's a tech issue, is plain ridiculous.

If you are posting 100 and then have nothing to do. What do you do on the other 21 or so days when there is no promotion. And ridiculous.

Also, most people can't even use the 700, not to mention 10000. Due to selling limits.

So keep complaining about those FREE promos. Time well spent!
Message 48 of 59
latest reply

What do you mean by "delete any item that I use to "similar"?

I'm asking because the last promotion is the first time I used turbo lister. I got charged insertion fees for some that I am certain I used "sell similar" for. Should I be deleting  them after I "sell similar"?

Thanks. 🙂

Message 49 of 59
latest reply

I think this Promo is better than last month.

Got the promo email at 8am this morning (only 2 days late). I can still take advantage of  the 500 free listing over the next 5 days.

Remember last month when the email came 2 days after the end of promotion? This is big improvement.

I agree, no "re-list" and 100 listings per day limit are horrible ideas. 

Message 50 of 59
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

IT IS A WRONG TIME for eBay system to be down during this promotion!  When I was trying to use "similar" to relist my unsold items on eBay.com, the message kept coming saying it is down and to try later.  It happened twice like today and yesterday!

Hey eBay, what are you doing?? 

As President Bill Clinton said on Ray Rachael Show last week: "Don't fix them if they are not Broken"!!  eBay, get it.

eBay, you are NOT above the law or above everyone that including President Clinton.  So don't fix them when they are NOT broken, it is very simple, just leave them alone.

What it needs to be "fixed" is to make the search capability for all of our listings, that needs to be FIXED!  Get it, eBay???

Message 51 of 59
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I use "similar" to relist my unsold items (eBay's promo don't allow us to use "relist" them, very silly of eBay!!) and when done, I need to delete those specific items from my unsold items inventory so I don't make mistakes to use them again and I would end up with "duplicate listings" which is violate of one eBay's policies.

It can be time consuming and confusing as it don't include the icon showing that I have "relist" them by using "similar".  Hope it helps? 

I don't use Tubor Lister as I don't trust it as I am still hearing horrible stories about that feature and felt it is not worth using this feature to do anything.

Message 52 of 59
latest reply

If you check the top box that selects all of your unsold items. Then select "sell similar" it sends you to a batch page. A few simple clicks and the items are relisted. You then return to your unsold page and delete, in the same manner. Very simple and takes 3 to 4 minutes, and I think I'm being generous with the amount of time. Not complicated, nor time consuming!!!
Message 53 of 59
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't use Tubor Lister as I don't trust it as I am still hearing horrible stories about that feature and felt it is not worth using this feature to do anything.

Too many people dislike Turbo Lister for all of the wrong reasons.  If you understand how to use this tool you will understand how powerful and easy it is, especially for re listing with no problems at all.

Message 54 of 59
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not true!

Message 55 of 59
latest reply

What part is not true?

Message 56 of 59
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

That Turbo Lister is fine, that is not true, I am still hearing horrible stories from many sellers about using this feature.

Message 57 of 59
latest reply

Maybe you should try it and formulate your own opinion. What do you have to lose? I've had no problems with it, whatsoever.

Message 58 of 59
latest reply

thank you!

Message 59 of 59
latest reply