Forum Posts

Canada Post - Thermal label printer

Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to print thermal labels using the Paypal shipping tool? What size is needed? How would it work as usually I get a 1/2 page print out using the Canada post to send xpresspost or light packet or even international...

Old "eBay" Magazines

Back fifteen years ago, eBay published a monthly magazine for a while. We are moving next month and I have been cleaning up my shelves. Found a few magazines from 2000. Before dumping them in the recycling bin, I took a quick look on eBay.com to see ...

Re: Feedback - buyers don't seem to leave feedback as they are supposed to, after they buy from me.

This is a super frustrating problem for me because I am trying to increase my feedback score and no one (hardly) is doing it . - Is there a way to make them leave feedback for me, as they're supposed to, without me sounding, menacing, on my listings ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

A buyer contacted ebay for a refund before letting me know there was a problem

A buyer contacted ebay for a request for a refund, before letting me know there was a problem. That transaction is now frozen in my Paypal acct. I tried contacting buyer through the new refund system. There are several choices for a seller to respond...

Free Shipping? Maybe not!

Take a look at 151567943795 It is a hard cover book: Red Notice by Bill Browder This very experienced seller has over half million feedback rating. That is an impressive number. Yet, he uses "free shipping" in the title while "free shipping" in fact ...

Unique phishing email ... Perhaps..... unexpected

An email was received with an Item ID... asking if I would do free shipping, and they would buy a lot of the items listed. The ID number was checked on eBay... went to the listing... not mine... But almost immediately I was given a page where I had t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accounting Software

What if any accounting software are you using for your eBay business. Have you found one that works well with the various reports available from eBay & Paypal?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

For fun topic: interesting countries shipped to..

Today shipping to 8 different countries (my record is 12 different countries in 1 mailing day) Today's interesting country is Papua New Guinea - first time I've ever shipped there! Reminds me of the time I shipped to Gibraltar, address was the buyers...

• 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer got refund before item could arrive! Help!

At the beginning of January I listed a Terminator Bust for $500 US. The buyer who is from the UK won the auction at $520 and requested the cheapest shipping. The cheapest shipping with tracking came out to 220$ but the estimated ship time was 4 to 6 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shopping Cart Diconnect

I was wondering if we are allowed to put in the description for those that will read it. 'These listings are made on Ebay.ca. If you are having problems with my combined discount try to log on to Ebay.ca.' would the bots think we are trying to direct...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with .ca

Has anyone else in the last 24hrs been experiencing problems with .ca? Since I came on last night at around 8pm until now, the site has been running very slow for me and have been having error pages galore, having to reload over and over etc... I'm n...

Resolved! Unable to reinvoice and Change Ship to Address

Hello, A buyer bought an item. Shipping is free wether in USA or Canada it's free. He has is e-bay and Paypal address in USA I sent him the invoice with the auto USA address. Buyer would want his item shipped to Canada. He wrote back to me saying tha...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer requirement ??? how to avoid unpaid item

It's fun to see in our dashboard, many options to block buyers from purchasing. The one I like the most is to to block buyer with a feedback score of -1 or -2 or -3..... Do you know or find any buyer with that kind of feedback ? Of course not, we can...

surprise......defect question

Ok I admit do not have much patience with the defect rules, could I get a defect removed for giving a inr instant refund while the case was still open, no tracking which is normal for budget items.We do not have control over lost or slow mail.. so ar...

Resolved! Stamp question for Pierre or other stamp enthusiasts....

I purchased a large amount of stamps for postage. These 2 stamps look a lot like a "P" stamp but have no $ amount on them. They aren't a peel and stick like the P stamps are. How do I know what the stamp is worth so that I can use it for postage? I'm...

IMG_2731.JPG

Paypal link for a shipping quote

I recently got a new computer and I don't have the link to go to paypal to do a shipping quote for a buyer. Does anyone have this link please? I can't find it at the paypal site. I got the link here before so I am hoping I can get the link again.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller account glitch

Please tell me this is a glitch. I just checked my account page and seen the amount owing is $1000. I have an anchor store and have not yet used up my allotment for the month. I did just end and moved a bunch of listing from .com to .ca and vice vers...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it me?

Is it me? Today when looking at my listings I noticed two different listings with the same photo. Later a buyer messaged me about another wrong photo. I had this problem years ago, with listing lots of similar items. So I changed my policy. Now all p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Link to Community & Boards vanished!

Hi all - The link to "Community", which is usually at the top right of my eBay pages, has been gone since yesterday (for me at least). It's the same on both Chrome and IE. I've looked around but can't locate it anywhere else when I'm on one of my usu...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping discounts

so basically I'm having trouble finding a shipping discount. Basically what i want to do is ex.sell 1 game for 2.20 shippingsell 2 game for 2.20 shippingsell 3 game for 2.20 shippingsell 4 game for 2.20 shippingsell 5-7 games for + 3.50 shipping so b...

backed into to a corner with zero options

i would appreciate suggestions with this. I have been selling in the EU and now in Canada since 2001. Ebay seems to have got so much harder to sell items through. I had a large non shipperable item that sold the week before Christmas, I had arranged ...

Labels