HAD 33 LISTINGS TODAY THAT SHOULD HAVE FLIPPED FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS BUT NOW GONE!!

Anyone else have this problem? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: HAD 33 LISTINGS TODAY THAT SHOULD HAVE FLIPPED FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS BUT NOW GONE!!

I believe this same thing happened once before, maybe last year. It’s just the large number of items rolling over since it’s a month with a smaller amount of days. They will eventually reappear.

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

Re: HAD 33 LISTINGS TODAY THAT SHOULD HAVE FLIPPED FOR ANOTHER 30 DAYS BUT NOW GONE!!

I'm currently at about 40-50 missing with them nowhere to be found. 

It would be nice to get announcemnts on things like this from ebay so we don't panic because I am panicing. I have no idea what is happening

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

I'm down almost 100 listings and counting. Not impressed.

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

They aren't gone they are just not showing up, they will eventually reappear.

See my updates below, I bookmarked some before they disappeared and whilst nobody can see them they are alive and well. In the next few hours/days I am sure they will come back. 

You can watch it yourself, just bookmark one before it ends and you will still be able to see it via the bookmark afterward.

Something is screwed up in their indexing. I see some of mine do continue to show up after rollover, some do not....

tyler@ebay 

Approximately half of mine have returned. Not sure which half though. As for yours maybe a Tetley tea dance and a prayer to the leprachuns might be in order. For me I find if I listen to the song Imaginary Listings by Atlanta Rythm Section they usually magically reappear. 🙂

I just did a random search for Canadian Coins.

Total listings on dot ca 1600  approx. Same search on dot com 153,000.

US Coins dot ca found 5419.  Same search  on dot com 313,000.

Another work in progress and the complimentary side affects of indexing.

-Lotz

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

I agree, because of the short month, listings originally created on the 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st of the month are all rolling over today ... the system is just a tad behind due to sheer volume.
Message 25 of 31
latest reply

About an hour ago 30+ auctions ended + 3 Sales and Cant locate them anywhere...Poof...Vanished into thin cyber air...The missing Listings & Sales Please come home...

Message 26 of 31
latest reply

About 225 listings not showing!   Time to wait and see what will happen.

Listings have NOT  been removed from eBay....

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is also a scarey day for me...  a series of scarey days.....My listings are 100 % books.

Moving from an Anchor Store to a Basic Store... today ... where my listings will all have zero insertion fees.

It was recently that eBay changed the cost for listing books ... select categories....in a store.

It was the Anchor Store that had 10,000 zero insertion fee listings.  Today it is the Basic store that has 10,000 zero insertion fee listings for select categories.....

Books are a select category..

The next few days  will be ... a difficult few days to see what will happen

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

The number of visible listings is slowly going up.

Appears to be an effect of February with 28 and not  a minimum of 30 days.

Most likely something that will happen every year...............

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

mine are all back this morning..  :}

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

My listings are all back.... 

Nothing missing....

Message 30 of 31
latest reply

Thanks for the tag @ricarmic!

Hi @kays_place  - there have been several instances of latency with the site over the weekend. Sorry that your listings were impacted by it as well. However, it should be resolved at this point in time! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 31 of 31
latest reply