Help needed with combined shipping label

I have a Canadian buyer who has purchased 2 items separately. These will be mailed expedited and I want to send them in the same package, but I can't see a way to change the Paypal invoice to cover the 2 items. Does anyone know a way to do this?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not necessarily. Your claim is what you make the claim for value as long as you provide supporting evidence.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

There is no way to change a paypal invoice. If there was, it wouldn't be coming from paypal. Make your own packing slip with both orders reflected, or print both ebay/paypal invoices and include them in the package together. If this is before payment, send invoice for goods on your own from paypal. There may be an extra fee involved for doing that, I don't recall. 

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Thanks, they did pay for both items separately. It is not the packing slip that is important, it is the insurance value as only one item will be shown.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

How to Create a Paypal Invoice

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 6.07.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 6.08.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 6.08.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 6.10.14 PM.png

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@triber wrote:

Thanks, they did pay for both items separately. It is not the packing slip that is important, it is the insurance value as only one item will be shown.

The insurance value will be shown to whom? You've lost me. 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I do not know if you are using Shippo or shipping directly from PayPal, but If shipping to a buyer in Canada using PayPal, the value of the item is not shown on the expedited parcel label. Choose one of the items for preparing the shipping label, include the total value for both, print the label. You can update the other PayPal transaction with the tracking number, to show that both items have been shipped within one shipment.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I couldn't find a way to change the value of the package, I use Paypal, not Shippo.

mjwl2006: Because it is expedited, it will be insured, so if it gets lost, I could only claim for the value of the one transaction, not the 2 that are in the package.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Not necessarily. Your claim is what you make the claim for value as long as you provide supporting evidence.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Are Paypal labels still coming from Canada Post directly?

Do we still have to buy Shippo labels from their website?

Didn't your eBay notification show the two purchases together? Or were they purchased on different sites (dotCA and dotCOM) or hours apart. Neither of those will combine.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

They were both purchased on .com, but the buyer bought and paid for each one separately, so I have to refund the extra shipping cost. I have finally found a way to change the value of the contents on the invoice. I was using the old form until it was removed, and I am not quite used to the new version.

Thank you for the replies and help, I appreciate it.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I signed up for Canada Post Solutions for Small Business integrated with PayPal so am using PayPal labels. eBay Sellers cannot go through eBay to PayPal for shipping labels as Shippo is now set up for that. However, sellers can still use PayPal directly. I refuse to use Shippo so I use either PayPal directly (which is now integrated with my Canada Post account and labels paid via PayPal) or Canada Post's online shipping Snap Ship.(for Canada Post Snap Ship labels paid  for by credit card only)

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I have had Canada Post Solutions when it used to be Venture One for many years, and like you, I go directly to Paypal. I don't need Shippo, I find that Paypal works well for me, and having another shipping option just adds a complication.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply