Hmm looking at sellers sold items, a glitch or can't look them up any more??

Just noticed whilst I went to look at my watchees (ie search by userid), that if I have a query for running items, the options along the left hand column are missing now, the ones I normally use are the ones to tag "sold" items so I can see how they're doing (compared to me). 

If I look within an item and click on see other items, I get the same thing, no options in left column for this seller.

I have bookmarked queries that do this as well, they still work and show the selections completed and sold as selected (along the top, not at the side).

I tried converting a live items query to a sold items query (using the advanced) and it fails which leads me to believe it is a glitch....

If I search for an item keyword, the results have the usual left hand options including completed/sold so I do think it is a glitch....

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Yep, it appears to be doing the same thing for me too. It was working last night.

devon@ebay 

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Get ready for another of those eBay site upgrades and unannounced `makeovers` to enhance user engagement (sarcasm).

It is probably a bug...

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

That glitch seems to be on all of the eBay sites that I've checked.

Quite a few posts about it on the .com discussion boards, too, but mostly just "Yup, I see it too" in responses.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

@brettjet38 wrote:

Get ready for another of those eBay site upgrades and unannounced `makeovers` to enhance user engagement (sarcasm).

It is probably a bug...

It might be my imagination, but the top bar looks thinner (along with smaller fonts and a different look to the notification bell there).

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

@ricarmic
I have not been able to get any filters to load on the app, the panel won't load period. However, if I don't use the app, the filters do load normally on my cell phone. Looks like ebay is having a database access problem, I don't believe it's an intentional change.
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

@kawartha-ephemera wrote:
@ricarmic
I have not been able to get any filters to load on the app, the panel won't load period. However, if I don't use the app, the filters do load normally on my cell phone. Looks like ebay is having a database access problem, I don't believe it's an intentional change.

This is a cause and effect with an aftermath.

Buyers that are arriving at a store...any store, are NOT being given the opportunity to view how they normally would because they are unable to see a seller's store categories. Indeterminate how much sellers are losing in prospective sales. There are no guarantees a so called looky-loo will buy anything but it's still a missed opportunity. Similar to having promoted ads prior to listing details vs after. Those ads can cause a buyer to skidaddle....very quick.

-Lotz

Workaround from dot com;

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=<   >&LH_SpecificSeller=1

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=lotzofuniquegoodies&LH_SpecificSeller=1

Insert user name between where <> are. Unfortunately how many buyers will know to try that.

According to Devon it is being looked into. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Completed-sold-items-search-not-working/td-p/34354798     (Post 18)

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@kawartha-ephemera wrote:
@ricarmic

This is a cause and effect with an aftermath.

Buyers that are arriving at a store...any store, are NOT being given the opportunity to view how they normally would because they are unable to see a seller's store categories. Indeterminate how much sellers are losing in prospective sales. There are no guarantees a so called looky-loo will buy anything but it's still a missed opportunity. Similar to having promoted ads prior to listing details vs after. Those ads can cause a buyer to skidaddle....very quick.

-Lotz

Workaround from dot com;

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=<   >&LH_SpecificSeller=1

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fss=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=lotzofuniquegoodies&LH_SpecificSeller=1

Insert user name between where <> are. Unfortunately how many buyers will know to try that.

According to Devon it is being looked into. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Completed-sold-items-search-not-working/td-p/34354798     (Post 18)

Ummmmm...Yay....It appears to be finally fixed. App and PC.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

I can see some filters now, but custom store categories all show as undefined.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@flipistics wrote:

When I check your store catergories appears to be displaying properly. It may take awhile for everyone's data to repoopulate. Sorry. When it comes to eBay data, seems fitting.

-Lotz

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

@flipistics wrote:

When I check your store catergories appears to be displaying properly. It may take awhile for everyone's data to repoopulate. Sorry. When it comes to eBay data, seems fitting.

-Lotz

Interesting, it still shows as undefined for me (I tried incognito mode as well to make sure it pulled the most recent data).

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

@flipistics wrote:

@flipistics wrote:

-Lotz

Interesting, it still shows as undefined for me (I tried incognito mode as well to make sure it pulled the most recent data).

On a Windows PC using Chrome.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1711046249129.png

-Lotz

Sad no one showed up from eBay to address this issue for dot ca users.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

When you click on categories near the top it they still don't show to you?

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

When you click on categories near the top it they still don't show to you?

That's interesting. So if I click on categories on the initial store page they show. If I scroll to the bottom of the store and click on "see all" the categories along the side all show as undefined.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@flipistics wrote:

Yep, it appears to be doing the same thing for me too. It was working last night.

devon@ebay 

Hi @flipistics! Thank you for alerting me to this and as of yesterday this should be resolved. Please let me know if you or others are still experiencing this issue.  

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

@flipistics wrote:

devon@ebay 

Hi @flipistics! Thank you for alerting me to this and as of yesterday this should be resolved. Please let me know if you or others are still experiencing this issue.  

devon@ebay That part is working now, but the above issue isn't. If I click on my store and scroll to the bottom, hit "see all", the store categories on the resulting page are all showing "undefined"

Message 16 of 16
latest reply