How to add a Single Country as a Shipping Option?

You used to be able to add different shipping for different countries on different listings. Today I went to add postage to Bermuda on a single listing and there is only an option for All of North and South America which is ridiculous. Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to add a Single Country as a Shipping Option?

I don't think there's an easy way to just allow shipping to one country (in this case Bermuda) but if you do go to North and South America you can add "Exclusions to those you don't want". Under business policies, Shipping at the bottom of page there is "Exclusions" and you can click on the North & South America box (they are together in there) and beside it "Show all countries" and you can check off all the ones you don't want and leave Bermuda (though for North America I assume you still want Canada and the US). Not sure if you've seen the exclusion list breakdown, I know because I have made one off shipment listings for a buyer in Italy and I do it under Business Policieis/Shipping. Just make sure if this is for one listing only that you only have it set up for that listing, you have to do that within the listing itself.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: How to add a Single Country as a Shipping Option?

Ridiculous. (Not your response; eBay's apparent exclusion of vast swathes of potential sales.)

Message 3 of 3
latest reply