How to do a Variation Listing but With a Minimum of Buy 5

Hello,

I’m adding new products to my listings and want to do a variation listing but would like to list a minimum of buy 5. These items are very small and not worth it sell just one not to mention the shipping cost.

It is possible to list it this way? I came across another seller who sells similar items and they had it set up as shown in the picture below. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: How to do a Variation Listing but With a Minimum of Buy 5

That feature is for the .com site only. You can do a variation listing on .ca but its basic, no bells and whistles

For the Buy 1 pay this price buy 2 get a discount and pay this price etc thats only on the .com site. Also you cant set up a minimum purchase amount, people would still be able to buy 1 only and not forced to buy 5

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

As @regs43  stated, that particular option that you are showing is for sellers who list on .com and have a store.  Even in that scenario, the buyer is not required to buy more than 1.

You could set up the listing so that the buyer received free shipping if they purchased 5 or more as that might give them an incentive to buy more.   What type of item is it?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks so much for your reply! Too bad this feature isn’t on the Canadian site.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for your response! It’s a small 1 oz pocket size hand sanitizer called a Pocketbac. Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to justify free shipping with the cost of the items but I think I’m just going to group the sanitizers together by theme or season in groups of 5 or 10 as I have over 100 of them and list them separately. Thank you again for your response!
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@wicks-n-suds wrote:
It’s a small 1 oz pocket size hand sanitizer called a Pocketbac.

Just a reminder that hand sanitizer is considered a "Dangerous Good" and can't be shipped via Canada Post (unless sent via Limited/Excepted quantity, which comes with restrictions, and has proper dangerous goods handling on the exterior of the package).

Message 6 of 6
latest reply