I see Canada Post's online tracking is not working...

Hasn't been working for a few hours now...

"We are currently working to restore our online services. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your continued patience."

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

hlmacdon
Community Member

Portions of the website are on rotating strikes. laughing

Looking at the developer forum users there are reporting the API is down, no replies from their tech people.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@hlmacdon wrote:

Portions of the website are on rotating strikes. laughing

grinning

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I just checked my Tracking Numbers with Canada Post and everything seems to be working fine. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Although tracking is 'automagical' to use ricarmic's word, human beings are putting the parcels into the machines that read the barcodes.

And some of them are out on the picket line, drinking bad coffee and trying to remember the words to Solidarity Forever.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Just checked this morning, everything is working now..... coprolite happens as one of my customers mentioned in his response to my: "your item might be delayed" message this morning! 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@reallynicestamps wrote:

Although tracking is 'automagical' to use ricarmic's word, human beings are putting the parcels into the machines that read the barcodes.

And some of them are out on the picket line, drinking bad coffee and trying to remember the words to Solidarity Forever.

Not the reason. The website tracking wasn't working for awhile yesterday for any tracking number (including pre-strike).

Message 7 of 7
latest reply