I seem to have hit a wall?

I hate to be one of those people who complain about slow sales but right around the election in the US my sales came to a complete stop. I actually had a defect send me to "below average" but ebay support removed it and I went back to above. Just in case I delisted and relisted everything (as "sell similar") but it hasn't helped.

I know that the economy is not good and when selling collectible type things that really matters but seeing it come to a dead stop like this is pretty unusual. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: I seem to have hit a wall?

Message 41 of 45
latest reply

Thanks so much for your time and all the info you provided.  Maybe I should have started a new topic since I've managed to get away from the original post.  Hopefully  cidsa dragoon can benefit from this info as well.

Message 42 of 45
latest reply

I can identify with this.  this month so far: had a week of very strong sales, then into the bucket, tumbleweeds for 5 then gonzo for 4 days then back into the relative tank.  I have noticed that just before middle of the month (13th / 14th) is generally slower as folks are out of cash for stuff, and again around this time of the month (19th to 21st or 22nd) it gets slow again.  Its hard to pick up patterns because I would agree there is little to no rhythm to it.  

Message 43 of 45
latest reply

same with CDs. loads of Russian bootlegs that used to be sold out of Russia exclusively but now are being sold out of the US. Reporting them as you said is pointless. Different market though as most collectors stay away from Russian stuff as it is considered inferior given they are easily detectable and have zero resale value in collectors markets.
Message 44 of 45
latest reply

go to Canada post website, find the package rates and save it to your compute. When you need to ship input the dimensions, weight and destination for a shipping price DON'T USE GLOBAL SHIPPING it doubles the price.
Message 45 of 45
latest reply