I would like to combine 2 auctions and combine the shipping for less than posted originally in my ad

Hope this is the right board.

I made a deal with the buyer to give a better rate on shipping if she bought 2 auctions. She did now when I send her the revised invoice when she is ready to pay it defaults to listing rate and not the rate I agreed to reduce. I even phoned ebay this afternoon after an hour the ebay rep agreed he couldn't help me!

My work day has been crazy busy and I have spent a lot of time trying to fix this;  I have to get back to work in ten minutes so will check back later and hope someone can assist

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I would like to combine 2 auctions and combine the shipping for less than posted originally in m

Send an invoice to the buyer combining both items.

The shipping charge will show $45 ($25 and $20) based on your listings

Change the $45 to whatever amount you have agreed with the buyer

Do NOT click on recalculate.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: I would like to combine 2 auctions and combine the shipping for less than posted originally in m

Are you clicking on RECALCULATE?

Don't.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Put your amount in for shipping on your invoice but before you send it, hit the Preview Shipping on the lower left side & then send that one. And as the other sellers said do not hit recalculate as it will revert to the original shipping cost.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply