Making a USPS shipping label for a return from a US customer - I am in Canada, can I do this somehow

I need to provide a paid shipping label to a US customer - I am in Canada - can I do this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Making a USPS shipping label for a return from a US customer - I am in Canada, can I do this som

byto253
Community Member

Not through ebay or the post offices.  You can do it from a third party label provider such as Shippo which provides USPS labels.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Making a USPS shipping label for a return from a US customer - I am in Canada, can I do this som

You will need your Solutions for Small Business number to get a Shippo account.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/business/small-business.page?

in case you don't already have one.

The account is FREE and gives you discounts of five percent or more on parcel services.

The Shippo site is pretty easy to negotiate.
I bought one of those USPS labels once and I am well know to be a technodolt.

BTW, the sketchy buyer did not use the label, did not return the disputed item, I did not refund and eventually I was refunded for the cost of the label.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Try Pirate Ship. Easy to set up an account and the have great discounts on US shipping and really great customer service. The one time I needed a return label I used them, the item never was returned and I asked and they refunded my money for the label immediately.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply