New Strategy and how to stop auctions from reslisting automatically?

I've decided on a new strategy:

With some of the items I sell I'm going to first put them as auctions and if they don't sell in the 7 day window I'll list them as Buy It Now at a higher price then the starting bid.

I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts on this strategy. I suppose one downside is I'll have to pay fees twice by making an auction then making it into a buy it now listing?

My main question:

How do I stop my auctions from relisting automatically? I can't seem to find where I control this. Right now if my auction items don't sell they're getting relisted automatically. I'm also curious if there's any extra fees when auctions keep relisting on auto.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: New Strategy and how to stop auctions from reslisting automatically?

Auctions do not relist automatically. Buy it Now do relist automatically because they have a 30 day Good ‘Til Canceled GTC duration.

Auctions used to have a relist option to relist three times automatically but I do not know if that still exists.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

why not list auction with Buy It Now option; adding buy it now option to auction listings is free for non-store sellers.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I don’t know where it is on the quick listing firm but on the advanced form the option to automatically relist is at the bottom of the return section,

Automatically relist this item up to 2 times if it doesn't sell. No insertion or optional listing upgrade fees for each relist

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Mine have been relisting automatically.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Excellent idea! Thnx!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply