Offer to watcher...just curious

Does anyone had success with offer to watcher/buyer? Does anyone has a copy of the email (proposed offer) sent to the watcher by ebay ? It seems that the seller can not have a copy of that email forwarded to his inbox...or could we?

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Offer to watcher...just curious

Problem is I only received a notification from the mobile app. The notification disappeared and now can't find the offer. No e-mail in my inbox, and nothing on the listing when I go to it. It's like it's disappeared, but it's still the same valid listing, well within the 48 hour offer period. Where do these offers go? Thin air if you don't tap on the notification right away? 

I had the exact same problem yesterday. I literally opened it and it just open my ebay app but didn't do anything. I tried to talk to 2 customer support reps who were not helpful at all. 

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Re: Offer to watcher...just curious

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 22 of 22
latest reply