PAYPAL payment notifications MIA for ONLY Australian buyers? or is it all International?

I am not sure what all is affected. This is what I know so far:

I am not receiving PAYPAL email payment notifications from Australian buyers, since yesterday morning. 

I am receiving email payment notifications from Canadian and US buyers.

I did receive an Australian payment notification at 4:38 AM on the 19th.

I did NOT receive an Australian payment notification at 11:12 AM on the 19th.

I did NOT receive an Australian payment notification at 8:08 PM on the 19th.

Unfortunately the only international buyers I've had since 4:38 AM yesterday are from Australia so I don't know if it is only an Australian thing or if it is everywhere except the US and Canada.

If I have more info I'll post it.....

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

PAYPAL payment notifications MIA for ONLY Australian buyers? or is it all International?

I just now received the notification from the first Australian payment, almost 24 hours later.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

I had 2 sales  yesterday - one to France and one to USA - no paypal notifications.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

I had notices from Italy and Canada but was missing one from USA.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

No notification from a US sale. What is concerning is that recently I have missed getting some eBay sale notifications, if both are missing on the same item, we won't even know that we have a sale.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

So I am finally getting Paypal notifications. However, 4 hours ago I got one, but no notification from eBay. This is what concerns me. I think we have to check our Paypal or eBay sales to make sure there are no  sales without any notifications.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

i have just received notice that 2 separate sales have been paid for, and both of the sales i have not received paypal notifications, just the ebay bell that says ship now.. then i check into paypal, and the payments are there,,, so now paypal is lagging on canada payments..

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

@esclyons tyler@ebay 

Possibly a specific category that should be added to the eBay dot ca status page ASAP considering this is reported on fairly regular basis and how critical it is to every Canadian seller? Does anyone know if this has been reported to Ebay directly and an actual case created for it?

https://www.ebay.ca/sts

-Lotz

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

One from Paypal notification from this morning, so far 5 hours late, but I did just receive one, 5 days late!! Both US.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

i am still missing 2 notifications from last night.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

I am still experiencing paypal payment notification issues. FYI

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Hey, tyler@ebay Would it be possible to order a Paypal Invoice Email Not as Arrived button, please? This appears to be a major issue again.

Regards,

-Lotz 

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies - when it comes to email notifications from PayPal that you have received a payment there isn't going to be much that I can do. Has anyone raised this issue with PayPal? I'm not a part of their forums, but I know they maintain one as well as have a great social media team. If there was some sort of lag in letting folks know they got a payment I would imagine they'd be able to update you on the current status. 

For anyone saying that they're not getting the eBay sold notifications, I'd recommend double checking your email's spam filter or whitelisting the @eBay.com domain. If there are still issues with receiving them after that I'd recommend contacting eBay CS for further troubleshooting/reporting. Thanks! 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

Hello Tyler,

It just seems that this issue has been a recurring problem that creeps up from time to time for many users.  It's just become a nuisance problem. Personally, I have only had delays. The emails show up....Eventually.  Whenever there is a question of payment, I confirm status in Paypal. Because the payment is directly connected to Sellers Hub the thought is there that the problem was interconnected directly between eBay and Paypal.  So as sellers' its something that we've come to rely on. As for the button mention, that was a slight attempt at levity.  🙂 Hey, win some, lose some. An alternate idea would be an alarm that goes off in your office whenever eBay sellers have any sort of technical problem. Similar to the bat phone!! Up for that?

-Lotz

And it's even available on the River. Go figure!!

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

I think I most appreciate that it's a klaxon specifically brought to us by alcohol... it seems fitting, doesn't it? 😉

I get what you're saying about notification emails - they're definitely important. I wish there was more I could do on that front. 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 15 of 15
latest reply