Positive feedback with bitter comment removed without my request

I'm glad with what just happened to me.

A week ago I got a positive feedback with bitter comment from my buyer who returned her purchase. She wrote that she did not like the quality or something like that.

Yesterday I found my star number went down from 697 to 696. First I thought I got negative feedback, but when I checked my feedback still 100%, then I realized the bitter feedback was gone.

I did not report that buyer. I did not check what DSR that buyer left, but I feel happy that feedback removed by ebay without my request.

Is this new practice to protect seller now, or I just lucky?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Positive feedback with bitter comment removed without my request

I have been getting messages from eBay over the past few weeks saying something like "What we've done to protect your seller status".  The problem is that the messages never specifically explain which FB/DSR, etc. they've dealt with, so I can only assume, as in your case, that something has gone on automatically in the background. 

EBay apparently does now have the ability to do automatic removal of FB if the situation meets particular criteria.  How they measure those criteria though is anybody's guess.  

I hope your nasty FB comments stays removed and that this wasn't some sort of glitch. Woman Happy

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Positive feedback with bitter comment removed without my request

eBay's bot cannot think...

But... They can search for a keyword or combination of keywords....

Message 3 of 3
latest reply