Shipping Supply Coupons Here

Received my shipping supply coupon just now with a link to the new Canada-only store.

Used it and then noticed the store has received some harsh feedback since establishing in November. My stuff has never arrived mangled that I can recall. 

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Shipping Supply Coupons Here

You had me hopeful but nope nothing there.... I think it takes me longer to get them than most everyone else.....
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

“Certainly there's no rush I can probably survive about 7 years with my current supplies inventory!!!
:-)”

You and me both. When The Apocalypse hits, I’ll be fashioning outwear with eBay polyenvelopes and eBay packing tape, or using it as roofing material on my eBay-branded cardboard-box-house. Or maybe a net to catch intruders. Or supper. Or intruders for supper. Goals.
Message 22 of 28
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:
You had me hopeful but nope nothing there.... I think it takes me longer to get them than most everyone else.....

Back at my desk, sorry it wasn't Purchase History. It's My Summary. And you've got nothing there, eh?

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 7.29.54 PM.png

Maybe give it the weekend to surface and then ask Tyler or Happy for help? 

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

It is there on .COM (for $150 US that's the one I can't use)

It is not there on .CA

Will keep an eye out and deal with it sometime in the future, this is "yearend" month so I've got lots of paperwork to do!!!

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

Does this happen every quarter? Someone else with an ebay.com store had trouble last time with their coupon redemption, I think it was sylviebee had to get Tyler to help in the end but he's away until Monday. 

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Last month (and "always" before that) I got the coupon message, and the little message in the drop down, that's how I've usually obtained the coupon code, that's why I'm naive about where else to look!

No big deal, just another annoyance...I'll worry about it in a week or so if I haven't received it naturally by then.....
Message 26 of 28
latest reply

Check your ad-blocker if you have one! I forgot mine was on and it doesn't show until I turned it off!

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

It was actually missing, Tyler got it fixed for me a few sellers got "skipped", I was lucky enough to be one of them....
Message 28 of 28
latest reply