Shipping Supply Coupons Here

Received my shipping supply coupon just now with a link to the new Canada-only store.

Used it and then noticed the store has received some harsh feedback since establishing in November. My stuff has never arrived mangled that I can recall. 

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Also the prices are vastly improved from about a year ago. Woot!

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

I could not find where to apply the Coupon Code. Instead it sent me to Paypal where there was no place to enter it. Can you tell me where to enter it? Thanks.
Quality Hobby Shop on eBay,
Scale Models, Rockets, Trains, Supplies.
Message 3 of 28
latest reply

Nevermind I found it. Thank you in advance.
Quality Hobby Shop on eBay,
Scale Models, Rockets, Trains, Supplies.
Message 4 of 28
latest reply

I just wish they'd add some new stuff I can use....I've 3 main things I get, and at the rate I'm accumulating branded supplies, my estate is going to have more supplies than stamps in it!!!

Better than a kick in the bum tho so I'm not complaining too much.....

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

I just wish they'd add some new stuff I can use....I've 3 main things I get, and at the rate I'm accumulating branded supplies, my estate is going to have more supplies than stamps in it!!!

Better than a kick in the bum tho so I'm not complaining too much.....

I’ve never used any of my shipping supply coupons. I’ve never found any envelopes that are the size I use. Maybe I should just order something and re-sell it or donate it!🤭

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

Can't find the new store and I didn't get the link to the new store.  The links I have are all to the old store.  Would someone please post the link?

Message 7 of 28
latest reply

I've gotten creative, I discovered the "thank you" cards are stiff enough semi-cardboard that if I use 2 and trim them a wee bit, they are nice stiffeners for my "#4" glassines (this makes sense only to stamp people).

However I got 800 last time, so that lasts a long time....haven't even burned through the first 100 yet.
Message 8 of 28
latest reply

@sylviebee wrote:

Can't find the new store and I didn't get the link to the new store.  The links I have are all to the old store.  Would someone please post the link?

eBay Shipping Supplies Canada:

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/ebayshippingsuppliescanada/m.html

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

I"m trying to use the coupon with the links provided from this post.

Seller has 0 listings?

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

The ebay Canada store will show zero listings if your shipping preference is set to anywhere other than Canada. Check your Primary shipping address under account and/or select Canada on any listing to see Canadian postage rates so that the web-based software knows you are Canadian. 

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

There are 20 listings available at time of posting:

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 11.36.42 AM.png

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

Thank you! That solves it

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

I still haven't received any message regarding my coupon.....

I can find the useless code on the .COM site from seller hub, but I don't know how to find it on .CA because the "Subscriber Discounts" doesn't show on the .CA version....

Patience is a virtue....apparently I need more!
Message 15 of 28
latest reply

Purchase History? I think on my account there’s a green line at the top of the page when viewing by desktop. (I’m not at my desk.)
Message 16 of 28
latest reply

Nothing like that on .CA for mine...... (on desktop)

Often there's a thing pops up under myebay dropdown too....but haven't seen that yet either
Message 17 of 28
latest reply

Huh. That’s odd. Maybe I sent you in the wrong direction; I’ll look when I get back to my desk and report back.
Message 18 of 28
latest reply

We must also remember I'm an oddity because my store is a .COM store (in US$).

Probably this confounds the process a bit.

Certainly there's no rush I can probably survive about 7 years with my current supplies inventory!!!
🙂
Message 19 of 28
latest reply

You're looking for the .ca code?

Try this..

On the my ebay link at the top right of the page click on summary. At the top of the page just above the watch list there should be a coupon section with the code.

Message 20 of 28
latest reply