Shipping issue - issues with buying a shipping label from Canada Post within Ebay

Hey folks,

I searched and nothing came up, so wondering if anyone is having any issues buying labels within eBay for Canada Post? It started last evening and hasn't cleared up. Or has anyone had this issue before and know how to clear it up?

This is what I'm getting when I try to buy a label:

"Please be aware that CANADAPOST is experiencing issues at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience and if affected, ask that you try again later. Veuillez prendre note que CANADAPOST rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec ses systèmes. Nous vous prions de nous excuser de ce désagrément et nous vous invitions à réessayer plus tard."

Thanks!

BSN

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Shipping issue - issues with buying a shipping label from Canada Post within Ebay

There should be a prompt and it will connect your eBay account to Shippo. Try this link: https://app.goshippo.com/ebay_ca_welcome/store
Message 21 of 26
latest reply

Re: Shipping issue - issues with buying a shipping label from Canada Post within Ebay

Exactly what I did today! Haven’t used Shippo since eBay gave us the option to print labels internally. It was a breeze to connect it to Shippo. Glad we found an alternative while eBay fixes this issue.
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

Thanks. Looks like I need to Connect Carrier Account and create an account with Canada Post before I can generate labels.

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

It is worth doing, it is free to join and an extra bonus to having a Canada Post account (in addition to discounts increasing the more you spend) is you will be able to take advantage of "Free Tuesdays" in October, where you get a code for one free shipment each Tuesday, assuming they do it again this year. Last October it was double promo where you got one free within Canada and one free to US!

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

Anyone have any sort of update of this? Looks like the service is still down.

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

As of current time, problem still exists and unable to process Canada Post shipping labels through eBay. My course of action was to do labels through Canada Post Snap Ship which gives same discount as eBay...and all went well with Snap Ship> no problems, no issues...The only only drawback is that one cannot use the eBay pending funds to purchase shipping labels...Credit Card only.

Message 26 of 26
latest reply