Shipping to Puerto Rico

Any issues with shipping a parcel to Puerto Rico that a seller should be aware of. Buyer made an offer and I noticed their address is in Puerto Rico. It would be shipped by Canada Post expedited so assume being a US territory all should be fine? Any gotchas I should be aware of?

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Shipping to Puerto Rico

were originally purchased (before some of you were born).

Now get off my lawn     🙂

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

wrote:
Today I had a lettermail shipment to PR. To the US, these shipments have always been $5.45 (since rates with Canada Post recently went up). To PR, the cost for a same size item was literally double at $10.90. No way around it, at least at my local post office...

I shipped a Lettermail item today to PR. Mine was just under 100 grams and it cost me $3.12 + hst. I did have to change the address from PR to UNited States for the country.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

With Shippo it was showing Puerto Rico as country, i put USA instead and it was ok. I went from $84 to $22.00 in shipping cost.

Message 23 of 25
latest reply

I'm trying to ship a package to Puerto Rico from Canada via Canada post and I get as far as shipping service and it stops me there with no choices for service and some kind of warning . Not sure what to do to get this package shipped
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 25 of 25
latest reply