Sold item relists itself. How do i stop this?

I just noticed that every one of my sold listings automatically relists itself. Can anyone help me to stop this? Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Do you have the out of stock option selected in site preferences?  That doesn’t actually relist an item but it doesn’t end a sold item either. It will show as active with 0 quantity in selling manager/my eBay but buyers won’t see it when they look at your active listings.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm guessing you do not have multiples of the same item and have your listings set as Good until Cancelled? Believe for this situation you would be best to contact ebay support and give them specifics. There is also a setting in selling preferences to: Send me an email when any of my automation rules fail . This may help in this situation if it happens in the future.

-CM

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I just had a similar situation. I had multiple lots of a certain yarn, and a buyer bought 3 lots today, but one of those lots was purchased on May 5th.

2 Skeins Patons Beehive Baby Sport YARN Natural Girl 3½ Ounce 359 Yard Sale Price: $7.99 Item #: 372276228520 Date Sold: 05/05/2018 Quantity Sold: 1

Quantity Remaining: 2

As you see, there were 2 remaining, but the listing still showed 3. It put me in an embarrassing  situation having to explain it to a first time buyer.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi,  Thanks for your advice. I did have the 'out of stock' option selected so i unchecked it. Corky

Message 5 of 5
latest reply