Stores

I have a basic store. I have always had 250 auction & 250 BIN on .ca & on .com. I just noticed today that on the .com sellers hub it is now saying only 200. Did I miss something somewhere?  I do not recall seeing this anywhere but possibly missed it.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Stores

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @katlover1952 - sounds like you may have a few promotions in your recent section and it's pushed the store promotion 'below the fold'. You can use the 'Show More' option to view more offers. 

The monthly store allotment has not changed, and is always titled with your store tier first (Basic Store Promotion, Premium Store Promotion, etc). 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

@katlover1952 

On Dot ca I have the 50,000 BIN promo for April + 1000 store listings. My GTC as they roll over are getting applied to the 50,000. The 200 should be only a dot com promotion. I only see when I sign in on the US site.

-Lotz

PS. Like I am ever gonna list 51,000 listings in month. Too funny!!! The 1000 won't get touched.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Yes I have the 50,000 BIN promotion (like I could ever use that many either lol)  on both sites but on the . Com site it only shows 200 auction & 200 BIN which would be my regular store promotions.  This has always been 250 each for both sites. It is still showing the 250 each on .ca. Just wondered if they had changed the amount of “free” listings for stores for Canadian sellers on .com.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Just checked eBay.com...

For a Basic store  with zero insertion fee listings per month ..... for 250 listings

for eBay.com

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/free-listings?id=4163

for eBay Canada

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/listings/listing-tips/free-listings?id=4163

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

It might be a temporary glitch.

Amazon.com has a covid-19 promo for 200 auction or BIN for April.

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2020/0401/sellers200.html

I'm currently non-store, but I still see the 50 free listings on both .ca and .com (no change)

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @katlover1952 - sounds like you may have a few promotions in your recent section and it's pushed the store promotion 'below the fold'. You can use the 'Show More' option to view more offers. 

The monthly store allotment has not changed, and is always titled with your store tier first (Basic Store Promotion, Premium Store Promotion, etc). 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Thank you Tyler.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Tyler.   Just want to confirm something.   On my other user name I have an ebay.com store and I took advantage of the 50,000 listings and put well over 4000 item on in March.   Now towards the end of April,  those items not sold will renew.   Will they be put against the second batch of 50,000 that started April 1st or will I be charged a relisting fee.    Would not be happy with $600 plus charge.    Thanks for you imput.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@readinglady10 wrote:

... On my other user name I have an ebay.com store and I took advantage of the 50,000 listings and put well over 4000 item on in March.   Now towards the end of April,  those items not sold will renew.   Will they be put against the second batch of 50,000 that started April 1st or will I be charged a relisting fee.  

GTC renewals will go against any free promos that are running at the time. So if your promo still has unused free listings for April any April GTC renewals will count against it first.

-..-

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi @readinglady10 - sorry I missed your tag! @ypdc_dennis gave you correct information - the listings that renew this month will pull from any available promotions first (in this case the 50k promo should do nicely). 

If there is no available promotion in May to cover them at that time you would be looking at insertion fees, so I'd make a note of the date they renew and consider ending them before that day in May to avoid those insertion fees. 🙂

Tyler,
eBay
Message 10 of 10
latest reply