Wow 500 Listings Free Today Dec 10 2018

33nhl
Community Member

Ask and you received

Any one else get email with 500 FREE Listings in any format except 1-3 days started this morning 12am and good until the 18th

I thought would of received offer sooner as it does not give enough time for xmas delivery.

But I always take them and use them not worth paying for 500 listings when I be lucky if from those 500 listings I sell 100 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hopefully Ebay will resend these 500 free listing in March when the mail is actually getting delivered, then I might use them.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Hopefully Ebay will resend these 500 free listing in March when the mail is actually getting delivered, then I might use them.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Told me it was expired.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

received and thankful for it but won't use until the last day as it is pointless to list at this time as any potential sales could still be impacted by the current mess of postal delays, overloads with UPS and other shippers...

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for posting....I had given up checking for these, only had one of these that I could use since the beginning of June. I did get one in August but I was away at the time and couldn't use it.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish it is 1000 or 5000 like a few years ago!! Smile!!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Totally agree we will need something like this after the postal mess is cleared up, whenever that will be & I really don’t see that anytime soon.  I am afraid to ship anything without tracking these days and even with tracking is nerve racking. The tracking info is not being updated as it should. So nice to pay the

extra price for tracking, then not even get the service. Yes hopefully in March eBay will repeat this as I for the last 2 months I have not even used my store allotment. Once things are back to normal will have a lot of stuff to relist!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I am also sitting on a **bleep** load of unlisted items, I can't wait to be able to sell again with complete confidence that delivery expectations will be met by CP. I am not as mad about not selling as I am about not buying though. I have done a fair amount of online shopping for Christmas stuff over the past few years, it is nice to have that as a extra shopping option. Our only real hope is that the Canada Post Union will eventually ratify a long term contract, and give us at least 5 years of stress free delivery. Happy Holidays!
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Explains the drop to zero sales, 10 million junk listing clogging eBay for 7-10 days. Great time to book a holiday around free listing announcements.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply