can not open "Drafts" Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Is anyone else able to open the Drafts link on either .com or .ca. Keeps hanging or getting Http/1.1 Service Unavailable. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: can not open "Drafts" Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

nvm. its back up. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I'm not getting the error message that you get, but I just went to make a new Draft on .ca and as soon as I select Drafts I get switched over to .com.

I did not notice until I got to the shipping information, and all the choices were wrong. I got out of .com and back onto .ca and tried again. As soon as I select Drafts the URL changes to .com

Someone is screwing around again. Glad I saw your post, not the same problem, but I'm sure the 2 are realated

I guess I will wait and try again later

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

My first reply does not seem to have gone through

I keep getting sent over to .com whenever I select Drafts on .ca

Didn't notice the first time until I got to shipping information which was all wrong

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@merritt-motorcycle-salvage wrote:

Hi: Do you have any idea what you did to get it working again.

I want to do some drafts and I don't get the error message that you got but when I click on Drafts I get re-routed to eBay.com. I don't want to make my drafts on .com

I logged out and back in again - still the same. Every time I click on Drafts the URL changes to .com

I have not changed anything on my computer, and I don't understand why this is happening.

Does anyone have any suggestions????? I'd really like to get some work done

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@around_again_records wrote:

@merritt-motorcycle-salvage wrote:

Hi: Do you have any idea what you did to get it working again.

I want to do some drafts and I don't get the error message that you got but when I click on Drafts I get re-routed to eBay.com. I don't want to make my drafts on .com

I logged out and back in again - still the same. Every time I click on Drafts the URL changes to .com

I have not changed anything on my computer, and I don't understand why this is happening.

Does anyone have any suggestions????? I'd really like to get some work done

Log out then clear you browser cache and cookies. Something may be left that is pointing to .com.

If this is the issue, then you can make an option in your browser to clear cookies and cache when you exit the browser.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thanks Poco - I had done those things already to no avail

I did notice that the problem seemed to be within Selling Manager because when I went back to the Old screen I could select Drafts and stay on .ca

I got around the problem by going to my account Subscriptions and then clicked the link to the Canadian Selling Manager. When I went that route I was able to select Drafts and stay on .ca.

Hopefully going to the Subscriptions page and starting fresh with Canadian Selling Manager Link has re set whatever the problem was. Call me lazy, but I don't want to go the scenic route every time I want to do a draft

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

NOPE - just tried again - when I select Drafts it takes me to .com <sigh> I sure do miss my Turbo Lister

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@around_again_records wrote:

NOPE - just tried again - when I select Drafts it takes me to .com <sigh> I sure do miss my Turbo Lister

Sorry I have no suggestions for you

Message 9 of 9
latest reply